i could have died yesterday....

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo i dont know about Melbourne but the spider populations are getting crazy here. Species that IU've never seen like these huge ones wth two big whites splotches on their abdomens and these nasty looking tiger striped ones.. I think its the heat

THe one you just posted looks like a huntsman. My eccentric neighbour caiught one in the jar and delivered it over to me to free somewhere. INstead I just fed it cockroaches and xmas beetles which it ripped out apart and made eery schreeching noises

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 9 2006, 10:21 AM

you have to be a aids stricken 4 year old junkie to die from a redback

ps, my old hockey team was the redbacks, how harcore is that

i wouldn't have died. you've got like an hour or two before anything really bad happens. plenty of time to hook up the anti-venom. but still, it would have sucked majorly having to trek to the emergency room and get all sick and shit

the local football team is the redbacks. they're a bunch of white trash ultra violent drunks.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 9 2006, 10:24 AM

THe one you just posted looks like a huntsman. My eccentric neighbour caiught one in the jar and delivered it over to me to free somewhere. INstead I just fed it cockroaches and xmas beetles which it ripped out apart and made eery schreeching noises

yeah, it is a huntsman. they're harmless (even if though do bite, it won't kill you), but to someone not used to them, the size alone makes em look pretty scary

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jan 9 2006, 10:28 AM

how the fuck do you just let a spider as big as your hand chill around your house? christ, i would smash the shit out of that thing with a large object and scream obscenities if it didn't die and managed to run away.

cos they eat flies and shit, that's why we keep em around. dude, if you grew up in a place infested with bugs and spiders and all manner of deadly creatures, you would be used to it too