I COUGH UP AND SPIT DARK PHLEGM

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

What the fuck is up with this shit?

everytime i cough (about 25 times a day)

a tobacco colored/flavored phlegm pops out of

my throat and lands wherever i aim.

Shits nasty.

tesser/2 packs a day aint that much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by effyoo@Oct 30 2004, 09:29 PM

wait until you stop smoking, thats when the phlegm gets worse.

Luckily i wont live that long

tesser/believer

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Vanity@Oct 30 2004, 09:31 PM

how much does 2 packs a day cost there?

if it's the same as here, that's the same as 4-5 comic books a day

How much do 4-5 a day cost there?

does it have a difference if you buy them weekly :lol:

if its the same here, thats the same as 2 packs a day....

its, 2.70 + 2.70= 5.40 euros daily

at one point in my younger years i smoked regular camels, wides, and no-butts. around that time i was coughing up a substance similar to that of a softer version of the sugar baby. same color and size, just a lil' bit different. now menthols, and every one wants to tell me how they put fiberglass in menthols, or some other deadly substance that somehow makes menthol more dangerous than any other cigarette. is not a cigarette filter a fiberglass anyway?

i heard that when someone gives up smoking they have 2 weeks of coughng up pure crap from their bodies as a way of getting rid of toxins.

tesser, its probably an idea to cut down at least untill it stops. ive noticed that bodies do wierd things for a period of 2 weeks then go back to normal.

Originally posted by bahleediddy@Oct 31 2004, 03:07 AM

at one point in my younger years i smoked regular camels, wides, and no-butts. around that time i was coughing up a substance similar to that of a softer version of the sugar baby. same color and size, just a lil' bit different. now menthols, and every one wants to tell me how they put fiberglass in menthols, or some other deadly substance that somehow makes menthol more dangerous than any other cigarette. is not a cigarette filter a fiberglass anyway?

The problem with menthol is that the menthol crystalizes your lungs and eventually they crack and bleed. Very, very bad. If you like menthol I would suggest smoking mint cigarettes. And IMHO they taste better anyways.

As for your body clearing itself out for two weeks after quitting, there is truth in this. Nicotine actually sedates the cilia in your lungs. Cilia, if you don't know are little hair like structures that move and push foreign substances out of your lungs. So when you smoke, you put them to sleep and tar collects in your lungs. This is why when you wake up in the morning you may experience coughing fits, because your cilia have woken up and are pushing crap out. This is also why when you smoke that first cigarette in the morning it causes your coughing fit to subside.

So yes you will experience mass purging of shit after quitting smoking. This is not a bad thing. The worst day for quitters is the 2nd day. The first time I quit smoking on the 2nd day my heart seized up for a second. Yes I had a heart attack. I had quit cold turkey. For this reason I don't suggest people quit cold turkey. Especially if you are a hardcore smoker for a long time like me. It causes a major shock to your system with all these damn chemical dependencies.

It actually takes about 7 years for your lungs to completely heal.

Originally posted by Vanity@Oct 31 2004, 02:36 AM

i'm reading the watchmen TPB..

The watchmen fucking roxxoorrsssssszz.

I started reading the above post then stopped.

I am coughing quite a lot at the mo, but I had a cold which is gone now but the cough has stayed on, smoking is the cause I think.

Sometimes when the phlegm flies out its pretty gorss/entertaining. Not awful enough to make me quit though.

i think phillies and dutch master add to this problem of plegm and dark shit cuz sometimes that shit happen to me especially when im trying to get a cigarette an shit id be coughing mad lot and disgustiong ass shit flies out my throat lol i think im either gonna quit cigarettes or smoking in blunts maybe i hsould just quit cigarette and keep burning blunts

since i get drug tested now and no pot can be in me i started smokin

a pack every 2 days, nasty habbit i use to just smoke cigs when i was

open but now i just smoke when ever. i had some crazy sickness

where i was yackin up shit every 2 min.(no lie) that lasted 4 weeks

and it happend right after i had to quit smokin bud.

ive smoked for along time now and i smoke a pack a day,unless im out at a bar i'll easily smoke a whole pack while im there....but i hardly ever cough up nasty browness,only when i get sick which is maybe 2 times a year,if that

Archived