i care because you do (railfans and moniker enthusiasts unite!)

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

I have no clue where d ball curve is but i can tell you this, I catch that pat stinks about every 4 to 5 month here on the coast of cali.Also that UP engine 1023 and that old southern pacific engine were just out here in cali a few weeks ago.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by HELEX

I have no clue where d ball curve is

its top secret. but thats interesting that those engines were out there. they were heading the opposite direction in that pic but that was like, last winter or spring.

I LOVE THE CONTENT!!!!

YOU SHOULD LOOK UP MICK TRACKSIDE'S MAGAZINE "FADED-GLORY" AND HIS MOVIE "WALK THE CHALK". THAT GUY IS PUTTING OUT COOL STUFF ABOUT RAILROAD MONIKERS FOR OVER A YEAR AT LEAST !! I THINK ANY FR8 HEAD WOULD BENIFIT BY READING/WATCHING HIS STUFF.

KEEP UP THE GOOD POST.

GO KS KID:D

anyone know the deal with "trust jesus"?? ive seen that shit not only on trains, but up in wild spots inside at least 3 or 4 cities as well as under underpasses in spray paint waaaay out in the middle of nowhere. i would think its just numerous people if the handstyle didnt look almost identical everytime...any info?

Originally posted by cheerleader

anyone know the deal with "trust jesus"?? ive seen that shit not only on trains, but up in wild spots inside at least 3 or 4 cities as well as under underpasses in spray paint waaaay out in the middle of nowhere. i would think its just numerous people if the handstyle didnt look almost identical everytime...any info?

theres a couple of those in my bumblefuck town, handstyle looks exactly the same.

WERE THE UP SHOOTS TAKEN IN I.L AT THAT SPOT THAT SET UP FOR RAIL FANS THAT WAS IN TRAINS MAGAZINE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE IT IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN I WANT TO CHECK THE SPOT OUT BUT ITS A 2 HOUR DRIVE BUT THERE ARE 85 TO 100 TRAINS A DAY THERE.. JUST WONDERING

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

WERE THE UP SHOOTS TAKEN IN I.L AT THAT SPOT THAT SET UP FOR RAIL FANS THAT WAS IN TRAINS MAGAZINE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE IT IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN I WANT TO CHECK THE SPOT OUT BUT ITS A 2 HOUR DRIVE BUT THERE ARE 85 TO 100 TRAINS A DAY THERE.. JUST WONDERING

no sorry they werent taking in illinois. this spot gets approx 65-70 trains a day so it is comperable. but its a pretty solid and secret benching area unless people know me. get at me.

Archived