Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I CANT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ~KRYLON2~, Nov 25, 2003.

1. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

any tips on how to get up quicker......i feel the same in the morning wheather i get 4hrs of sleep or 12hrs.....and i feel like shit for most of the day either way......

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/coffee/images/coffee.gif'>

[SIZE=2]AND LOTS OF IT...!![/SIZE]

I also wake up to BUTT ROCK and corny, but funny, morning-radio dweebs...Does the trick when you wake up to Bon Jovi "Shot through the Heart"....Or some Van Halen...:D

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. king kong

king kong Banned

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. rip

rip Elite Member

try monster, that drinks the pimp shit

8. hottnickels

hottnickels Junior Member

sleep in a room that gets a lot of morning sunlight

don't drink caffeine before bed

convince yourself that you won't feel like shit if you get up,
    that maybe you'll even feel good.

9. amish son

amish son Senior Member

howard stern (and artie lange)

10. king kong

king kong Banned

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

12. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Yeah man I'm the same fuckin way..if I goto sleep at 10..or 4 in the morning I still feel the same shittyness all day long..and I can't wake up by alarm or anything it just doesnt wake me up..so my mom tries to wake me up but I'm like in another world she says I get up and curse her off and shit..but I don't remember any of it. She says she woke me up like 10 times but I'll only remember the latest time. And if I'm having a dream forget it I won't wake up for the end of the world..because it seems like someone trying to wake me up is my dream and I don't know whats reality. I'll sleep through everything parades with firetrucks..fucking storms..fireworks..partys..you name it. I can't really suggest anything helpful though because I don't know. Lately whats been seeming to work is I get home around 3pm..goto sleep around 4..wake back up between 8 and 10pm..then stay up until like 2 or 3am and go back to sleep..and it doesn't seem like I'm as tired as I am when I am on a normal schedule.

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

stroke the morning wood. always a good way to start the day

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I would suggest you stop sleeping altogether...why deal with the pain of waking up when you can just keep on going forever? Crystel meth friend...the way of the future...it'll be like you're living two lives. There's a few small side effects like acne, weight loss and severe mental issues that may crop up but hey, it'll work

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

dude, i had the same problem when i had somewhere to go in the morning. i would lay in bed and i couldn't go to sleep, even though i had gotten less sleep than i needed the night before, and the night before that. then in the morning i wouldn't be able to wake up fully, for three or four hours. and when i was simply too tired to get up, i only slept for like an hour, even though logic would say that i should have slept for way longer.