i cant take it no more

Guest sneak

i cant take the english weather any fucking more, so as soon as im old enough im emigrating someplace warm. on the list so far:

boston,

florida

san fransisco

hawaii

the weather here is o utter shite, its just gone past the point of being funny. wayyyyyyyyy past...

*post 2500...wooohooo.500 till elite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by effyoo

can they move easily to Australia because it is "owned" by Great Britan? Or is it just as hard to get in as discussed in some other thread?

1. australia is not 'owned' by gb. australia is a british colony, yes, but the british government has as much say in aussie politics as the peruvian president has in american politics.

2. yes, it's just as hard for them as anyone else

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

1. australia is not 'owned' by gb. australia is a british colony, yes, but the british government has as much say in aussie politics as the peruvian president has in american politics.

2. yes, it's just as hard for them as anyone else

ok i was wondering if it was like in Canada, and I see it is.

boston? frisco?? granted you will be better off and i bet theyre cooler places to be than britain, they arent places that are known for their weather.

why are all the places you chose in the states? why not take a trip down to spain or italy or greece or australia or south east asia. central/south america, the south pacific... OR HOW ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!! hot weather and so much more "excitement"!

well, i wanna change my name to Monsieur Abracadabra, where's the devil when you need him

:lol:

its a long process that involves

pentagrams, goats blood, and a black chicken

oh and one of those honey bear squeeze containers (full)

Originally posted by When

:lol:

its a long process that involves

pentagrams, goats blood, and a black chicken

oh and one of those honey bear squeeze containers (full)

dude, i spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer doing nothing for 5 days a week, i could benefit greatly from an acitivity

dude, i spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer doing nothing for 5 days a week, i could benefit greatly from an acitivity

well get going on it then

just do random shit with the objects

and then the ground will swirl with hot magma

and beastly drums made of human skin will

be beaten with femur bones

and the devil will rise and ask for your request

Archived