Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i cant take it no more

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Nov 13, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

i cant take the english weather any fucking more, so as soon as im old enough im emigrating someplace warm. on the list so far:

boston,
    florida
    san fransisco
    hawaii

the weather here is o utter shite, its just gone past the point of being funny. wayyyyyyyyy past...

*post 2500...wooohooo.500 till elite

2. wrkr

wrkr Member

go to hawaii and never look back

cost of living is high compared to boston or florida, but it's the greatest place in the us.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

well, as long as you don't move to australia. there's enough of you lot over there as it is

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

can they move easily to Australia because it is "owned" by Great Britan? Or is it just as hard to get in as discussed in some other thread?

5. wrkr

wrkr Member

6. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

buy one of those tanning machines

7. Abracadabra

1. australia is not 'owned' by gb. australia is a british colony, yes, but the british government has as much say in aussie politics as the peruvian president has in american politics.

2. yes, it's just as hard for them as anyone else

8. wrkr

wrkr Member

We should be easy on those skeezin britts.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

as far as i know boston isnt very warm
    so i suggest the sunshine state

10. Abracadabra

am i missing something here? where'd the 'One' go from your name?

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

you been smoking crack again mr abc?

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

ok i was wondering if it was like in Canada, and I see it is.

13. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Your english pound will buy 3 dollars over here.

Bring over 100 000 and voila you will have 300 000

14. jah

jah Elite Member

boston? frisco?? granted you will be better off and i bet theyre cooler places to be than britain, they arent places that are known for their weather.

why are all the places you chose in the states? why not take a trip down to spain or italy or greece or australia or south east asia. central/south america, the south pacific... OR HOW ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!! hot weather and so much more "excitement"!

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:lol: