Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I can't hardly believe it

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deznatori, Aug 25, 2002.

1. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I can't believe it

So here's the deal. I go on a road trip with the band and come home. Someone broke all the windows in my car and stole my battery. Nothing else was taken just the battery. Isn't that some shit. I am so pissed. Now it is going to take me like a week to find who out who did it and by that time they will be hidin out from my ass. So I wont get to kill them for like 3 months. I am so pissed.

2. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

that is some shit. i'd kill. i never want a car or anything, but i've got bikes. anybody who touches my bike w/o expressed written permission gets fucked with.

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

id be damn pissed. how are you gonna find them?

4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

hey man seriously it was me.I think your gay so I fucked up your whip dun

:) kill them!!!!!!!!

5. zorak

zorak Member

that shit is some shit.

i've had motherfuckers try to jack the emblem off my benz. it was sitting in the driveway of my old house and the dickhead(s) tore the ring off of the tri-star on the trunk. the thing is, the star part of the emblem is bolted on the trunk of older cars (as opposed to newer cars where trim is glued in place). the ring snapped right off of the star and the asshole(s) took off. they didn't even get what they wanted! fucker(s) also scratched up my paint.

the trunk emblem to a 73 benz is stupid expensive. luckily i have a cool europarts guy i know and it wasn't as expensive as it would have been from the dealer.

i was pissed for a while after that, and i hated on all the kids in the neighborhood. i still don't know which of those little bastards pulled that shit.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

HAHAHA....i used to do stuff like that.

7. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Thats a bitch move, id atleast take your stereo, cds, steering wheel, car doors and rims if you have em...

9. sneak

sneak Guest

i still do

10. zen

zen New Jack

smashie smashie

11. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

The older kids that run with all the hoodz in that nieghborhood I grew up with. So if someone does something they know. I'm going to visit them today. They're fuckin scum but they will have the info I need. I say scum in the "I sold my dad the bad drugs he OD'd on" kinda way.

willy.wonka HAHAHA....i used to do stuff like that.

I still do as well but I would have to really not like you to do it.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I cant believe its not butter, who the fuck feels me on that one?

13. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

thats some bullshit yo cause i been jacked too bro i beeen jacked too

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Why is it in this world scum like you exsists with me?
    And why is that your queer?
    And why did you have to sit so near?
    Make one move, make another, cant you see youre a bother.
    Try to breath but you push my rage.
    My rage
    MY RAGE
    ITS MY RAGE.