i cant get this taste out of my mouth, or this thought out of my head

•nakEd

yesterday i was under the influence of marjuana, and it was some girls birthday... so she tricked me into hookin up with her... and oh boy im going to puke.....ewwwwwwwww...... i didnt fuck her or nothin.. i just hooked up with her... and she offered to give me head.. so im like sure... but this image i got in my head.. and the taste i keep thinkin of is making me sick.. how do i get rid of this ahhhhhhhhhhh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah ha ha ha ha.....dont front you either kissed a cocksmoker or you ate her out..

or both AND you fucked her......

dont worry, when youre fucked up, youll get with a lot of girls you wouldnt normally...hell, ive actually gotten up with girls......now that i think about it, they looked good when i wasnt fucked up too......oh well bro, sorry if this didnt help, but youre probably fucked either way....so uh....

first?

:confused:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

see kids, dont do drugs

aleast not while your in the company of questionable females with too much facial hair and a large adams apple

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

yesterday i was under the influence of marjuana, and it was some girls birthday... so she tricked me into hookin up with her... and oh boy im going to puke.....ewwwwwwwww...... i didnt fuck her or nothin.. i just hooked up with her... and she offered to give me head.. so im like sure... but this image i got in my head.. and the taste i keep thinkin of is making me sick.. how do i get rid of this ahhhhhhhhhhh

Shook nigguh!

Archived