i cant find...

alure

*for music..websites.. anything.. that you cant find..

im looking for a living legends song it goes "if you only knew the things i would do day by day to make you smile day by day to make you go wild.." and its about his girl and bestfriend sleeping together and how he feels betrayed..anyone know the name of the song..and which mc it is?

what is that you cant find? maybe one of us 12oz members have it.. know who it by..etc.. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry..all my stuff is burned by friends...so i dont know any titles really....i cant seem to find new trustworthy people.....every one seems to be a lil inconsiderate these days......but oh well..hey if u find that l.l. track let me know what its called so i can get it tooo....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

sorry..all my stuff is burned by friends...so i dont know any titles really....i cant seem to find new trustworthy people.....every one seems to be a lil inconsiderate these days......but oh well..hey if u find that l.l. track let me know what its called so i can get it tooo....

yeah i have that problem too..had it burned.. plus i never know the names to songs anyway..

thats cause trustworthy people dont exist...its chaos. woop.rawr.blarg

Archived