I can't controll my temper...Angry guys unite! Bicth time pt.4

Frate_Raper

I'm a fucking time bomb...I seriously almost hit my Mom today.....what the fuck is wrong with me?

The reasons for my explosive temper......got arrested been to court 5 times..lawyers gone once.....fags not going again but I'm gunna owe him about 4000 dollars

School called today..owe them 3000 by the 29th

owe 335 for a careless....

i work 7 days a week but i can't even afford to buy a drink on break

i got arrested cause my "friend" ratted on me

i wrecked my car now i have to walk every where.

my girl friend is fucking stupid and annoys me(but most say it's cause i'm the most surrley man alive that she does so)

i can't paint because even if i'm bust walking on rail road property i could go to jail until my court dates are done with.

come on kides time to bitch and moan....My dad also can't remeber my name and won't even give me a dollar....yet he shells out 100's a month to my jock brother whom is a faggot skating on thin ice.

any one in the t.dot area wanna fight me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my birthday was on wednesday,my father didn't call me.my girlfriend has a fucking debt she can't pay,so guess who is doing it because they are stupid ? and i don't even have a fucking job.

i guess thats about it for my rage.

------------------

I'M the ONE.

[This message has been edited by PIRone716 (edited 06-08-2001).]

I'm definately not a scrapper, but If I was 200 and change I'd probably be knocking out kids left and right cause of my temper over stupid shit. I kind of bottle it up...one of these days somebody will pull some shit on me and it'll all come out and I'll flip out and bottle the idiot and try to cut the shit out of him.

Frate Raper: steer clear of thug life char at under pressure, cause you two would get into a scrap so easily its not even funny....

yo frate raper!!!!!

rage is bad for your health!i tried to kill my stepdad..went to jail to mental hospitals....i was kicked out of the city of concord cali...in the eastbay...

my cure was going back to hawaii..

but learning really was my cure...i thought i coulda been possesed at times i was soo bad.. my house looked like swiss cheese...

i feel your hurt man..you need to kick it away...i read the bible and readin just showed me that people have been doing the same stuff everyday since GOD knows when...

I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY..i used to think it was everybody else and the fact that I like to be known for my MONSTER TEMPER didnt help..

so I'll just say kick that temper away...take long walk and sort your thoughts out..

please dont take it out on your MOM..today i feel awful how i treated her..

i saw some kid the other day that is growing up the same way i did..

parents divorced

him being spoiled

teachers dont like him

all i told him was my life and what i went through..this kid stated crying because he knew what i was talkin about..

last i saw and heard from him he was good..not the bully of the hood anymore..

my point is...

IT IS SO MUCH BETTER TO LIVE LIFE INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT...

FIND YOURSELF

IF SO READ A BIBLE TO GET SPANKED..

I KNOW....

Ese I'm not sterring clear of any body......you don;t have to be a big guy to hurt people i'm blessed with the largness but i know some really tough small kids.

Willy fuck the bible seriously...anger is a gift and i will abuse it.And my step leaned his leason not to fuck around when i knocked him out with a cocobutt.

I'm pissed off still some bitch got in my face at work...i yelled at her and my boss laughed......fuck this shit

Originally posted by ese:

I'm definately not a scrapper, but If I was 200 and change I'd probably be knocking out kids left and right cause of my temper over stupid shit. I kind of bottle it up...one of these days somebody will pull some shit on me and it'll all come out and I'll flip out and bottle the idiot and try to cut the shit out of him.

word.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dude, don't hit your mom. seriously.

shit was way worse than your spot now for me 4 years ago.. thought i was going to kill myself (seriously). it's going to take a bit, but i assure you, things will get better. thats just the way it is. up and down, like the graph of probability.

OH wait...better yet let me feed your RAGE..

YOU DONT KNOW ME AS I DO YOU...

but what I do know is that you come on a board to post you cry-baby call out to see if anybody else feels the same as you and you really dont want to hear it...

all i said is what i did...

im not sayin"fuck you read the bible!"

im so angry.im so angry.

SHUT UP ALREADY!

the world is tired of hearin you bitch about it..

I'm pretty sure your mom is too!

not to bring it up....

but your rage can kill her...

I tried to kill mine.......and now she is sick because of the high stress i put inside of her..you might have an idea...but then again you might just be waiting for your own test results..

DONT WORRY BRAH! be happy....................

Originally posted by kid furie:

start smoking weed again, jerk off more and only talk to your broad for sex. word up, thats the best advice ya'l hear in a while...

and beat the shit out of annoying kids (for your aggression problem...).

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

OH wait...better yet let me feed your RAGE..

YOU DONT KNOW ME AS I DO YOU...

but what I do know is that you come on a board to post you cry-baby call out to see if anybody else feels the same as you and you really dont want to hear it...

all i said is what i did...

im not sayin"fuck you read the bible!"

im so angry.im so angry.

SHUT UP ALREADY!

the world is tired of hearin you bitch about it..

I'm pretty sure your mom is too!

not to bring it up....

but your rage can kill her...

I tried to kill mine.......and now she is sick because of the high stress i put inside of her..you might have an idea...but then again you might just be waiting for your own test results..

DONT WORRY BRAH! be happy....................

the world is also tired of hearing homos preaching about how the bible saved them....you didn't make me mad...it was funny....

I'm even sick of girls... I was on my end of the year trip with this girl i've had my eye on for a while, and i was telling my boy how i like her and how long i've liked her and he's like "Oh.. i like someone too..." and i was like "Who?" and he wouldn't tell me so i eventually said "It's not the same person i like, is it?" and he just got pissed off and said "No, goddamnit!"...

So later, that night, we're taking that staten island ferry (this was a trip to nyc) and i ask one of my other friends "What's that kid been bothering you about today?"... he just goes "Oh, uh, it's about someone he likes..." and i say "Who?" and he responds calmly with "... the same person you like."

Do you guys have any fucking clue how much it hurts to be lied to like that? and than to talk to the girl and find out that she likes that kid... fuck, i still don't see what i have left to live for.

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

the world is also tired of hearing homos preaching about how the bible saved them....you didn't make me mad...it was funny....

fuck dude you are stupid!do you read or do you hear the shit that throws you outa place!

"oh no he said bible" you're dumb..learn to read..

the bible did not save me...

yeah I think your life is funny to...

so ironic how this shit works..

dont you think

but we do got our problems....

your wack fr8 raper...kinda ignorant too

Originally posted by phax:

I'm even sick of girls... I was on my end of the year trip with this girl i've had my eye on for a while, and i was telling my boy how i like her and how long i've liked her and he's like "Oh.. i like someone too..." and i was like "Who?" and he wouldn't tell me so i eventually said "It's not the same person i like, is it?" and he just got pissed off and said "No, goddamnit!"...

So later, that night, we're taking that staten island ferry (this was a trip to nyc) and i ask one of my other friends "What's that kid been bothering you about today?"... he just goes "Oh, uh, it's about someone he likes..." and i say "Who?" and he responds calmly with "... the same person you like."

Do you guys have any fucking clue how much it hurts to be lied to like that? and than to talk to the girl and find out that she likes that kid... fuck, i still don't see what i have left to live for.

shut up. happens to me every year with my best friend...except he doesn't lie to me. so shut the fuck up and try to find a different girl, cuz she obviously doesn't like you, i mean she likes your friend, so go run like 5 miles and you'll feel better.

Originally posted by garth vader:

shut up. happens to me every year with my best friend...except he doesn't lie to me. so shut the fuck up and try to find a different girl, cuz she obviously doesn't like you, i mean she likes your friend, so go run like 5 miles and you'll feel better.

Naw, if my friend told me the truth i would've taken this alot better... but shit, he had to lie to me... And i'm surprised you guys aren't giving me instructions for suicide saying everyone on here seems to have a negative attitude torwards me.

Guest dBUSH
Originally posted by Frate Raper:

anger is a gift

You don't say... I'm hardly ever as hype as I get when I'm pissed. I used to punch holes but I figured out that's how you lose security deposits. Focus all that energy into pushups or something. I do mad pushups, pun intended, and consequently I hop fences like a felon. Seriously though, don't hit Mom- She'll never let you live it down.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

fuck dude you are stupid!do you read or do you hear the shit that throws you outa place!

"oh no he said bible" you're dumb..learn to read..

the bible did not save me...

yeah I think your life is funny to...

so ironic how this shit works..

dont you think

but we do got our problems....

your wack fr8 raper...kinda ignorant too

ummmm did i feed your anger???like you tried to do to me?

Lets talk wack and stupid retard...did you not feel some form of anger when you read what I had said????maybe just maybe you took what I had said the wrong way?

maybe your the stupid one....all that reading has thaught you nothing your judging me on some posts and talking shit about my life??when I went to sunday school and church I was showen not to pass judgment on people......buttttt I guess you didn't pick that up (reading comp wut?) while reading your bible cause your mad huh.

follow the flock sheep bahhhhhhh

man you've made me happy i'm laughing seriously lol!

Another thing the cops can have all my money and my car fuck it.....seriously i still have something they will never be able to take from me...I have the freeeeeDUMB! to express myself all I want so fuck it....take my shit swines see ya on the steel kids

naaaaaaaaah.baaa baaa black sheep oops where did i go?!...when i say you dont know me as i do you ....you still kinda come off as if you know me now....passing judgement?fuck dude i do it all the time!so you were a sunday schoolboy?!nothin i could say about that..i dont like churches..alot of them lie!

i know the spirit yes...

you act like im some how do i say..is it "good-boy"?

i like how you tried to sound intelligent.and the way you properly paragraphed...

but you still miss the point after our little nonsence debate started by you..

when i said ignorant...I thought i might of been taking a chance..now that i see that im right....i'll just give you this to entertain you..it was the nastiest shit I've ever seen.. http://vagina.rotten.com/fecaljapan/ i would not reccomend anybody who cannot take this scene to view this nasty self exspression

hope you enjoy....

Archived