i cant believe you said that..

alure

Okay so i'm bored at work, and got to thinking of things i've heard people say before that were so fucking stupid, i couldnt believe i heard them right... so lets hear what you've heard..

"who ever invented water..was like so cool!!"

the same girl also said..while talking to a guy

"omg..i know you.. i slept with your boyfriend. (she's really drunk) oh..tehehe.." and the guy looks at her strangly and says "uhh..i'm not gay" she meant..friend..needless to say i choked on my beer from laughter..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

if anyone ever said this to me I would properly execute them and bury thier body in the woods...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

hahaha, yeah, i'm sure my collegues would be well stoked. i've seen some before, but it's like watching a car crash. they're just mesmerising. can't get enough

yeah!! i went into a sex store (for the first time) last week and saw a video with stuff like that. the gal had milky white syrup running down. (picture that infamous rotten.com picture with the japanese lady shooting poo on her face)

there's this girl i know who ran up to a guy wearing a bob marley shirt and said "oh my god! i love how you have some random jamaican guy on your shirt!" and she was serious. she deserved a swift kick in the throat for that one..

Originally posted by alure

Okay so i'm bored at work, and got to thinking of things i've heard people say before that were so fucking stupid, i couldnt believe i heard them right... so lets hear what you've heard..

the same girl also said..while talking to a guy

"omg..i know you.. i slept with your boyfriend. (she's really drunk) oh..tehehe.." and the guy looks at her strangly and says "uhh..i'm not gay" she meant..friend..needless to say i choked on my beer from laughter..

hahaha awesome

i once knew a kid that walked into a deli and asked "how much do the quater (25 cent) drinks cost?"