"I CAN DRINK A WHOLE HENESSY FIFTH...

theFUME

...SOME CALL THAT A PORBLEM BUT I CALL IT GIFT."

anyone heard the new xzibit song? "get your walk on" i love the video -its a bunch of lil kids crip walkin and shit i personaly love seein ppl c-walk and b-walk im not a crip or a blood and i no its more then jus a walk or whatever but i love the way that shit looks lol anyone on hear do it ?

edit cus if this doesnt make sense - im fuckin stoned lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Be careful sippin on all that Henny like that . Try and stretch it whole day to the head . You might f@ck around and stop your heart .

Be careful with the c-walkin . Maybe cool to do it like it's some kind of dance fad , but around my hood there are alotttttt of bloods and .You might f#ck around and get ya heart stopped .

BE SAFE !

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Dude, im still confused as to what a crip walk is, because i rarely go to big cities. Is it when you walk with a kinda limp? someone explain.

It's a strut like walk hoppin' on heels and toes , used by Crip gang members . I read somewhere that it started back in the early seventies at a George Clinton concert during a gang truce in LA . A few members of the Grape street Crips began bouncing back and fourth in the say the C-walk of today's hip hop culture,all to the Funy sound of the P-funk AllSTars . And so it was there the C-walk was supposed to have found it's way into LA gang culture , and now out of control across the nation .

it was started after a random gang memebr shot someone. a witness said the guy walked like a cripple. hence, the name.

this could be wrong, but its the explanation given my 'monster' cody scott (i think thats his last name) who later changed his name to sanyika shakur blah blah blah... dude knows his shit like fr8o knows his henny

Originally posted by seeking innocence

it was started after a random gang memebr shot someone. a witness said the guy walked like a cripple. hence, the name.

this could be wrong, but its the explanation given my 'monster' cody scott (i think thats his last name) who later changed his name to sanyika shakur blah blah blah... dude knows his shit like fr8o knows his henny

you read the book by him entitled "monster" ... that guy was up to some crazy ass shit, i still dont know why they couldnt charge him for doing all that crap after he wrote the book.. isnt it like a confession or something???

nope, they cant use it against him. they could use it to investigate shit i suppose, but i doubt they would, they have enough shit to deal with. plus, they could'nt really do shit with it. its not a confession, cause its not under oath or anything, or while being questioned. all he'd have to say is 'i lied to sell books'

Originally posted by taper

the fume is gay. i think you inhaled too many of thoes things man.....

fuck you fagit muther fucker

i aint never sed shit about u or anyone else on this shit so why the fuck u gotta hate? thats pretty gay if u ask me

man if u dont like the topic jus ignore it to avoid gay internet beef like this in the first place.

bitch

• 4 months later...
Guest unoprimero
Originally posted by *see-phore*

could someone please post a step plan for this crip walk you speak of? id like to learn

hahaa....word.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by dosoner

i drank two pints of 151 last friday. does that make me cool??? no, i puked alot.

the next night we had to get down with the millinuim + 50 club. thats 150 shots in 150 mins. one a min for 150 mins

this dude is loose

Originally posted by dosoner

i drank two pints of 151 last friday. does that make me cool??? no, i puked alot.

the next night we had to get down with the millinuim + 50 club. thats 150 shots in 150 mins. one a min for 150 mins

is that possible? i'm not sure your blood alcohol level can get that high without killing you? if so, props to you and i feel sorry for your liver. good thing it repairs itself. i drank half a bottle and passed the fuck out. 151 aint no joke for all you youngins out there who havent met good ole "put you on your ass real quick". i got faded off this thai wiskey one night, i takes aminute to kick in, then before you know it you got a handfull of baht (thai currency) and a hot ass hooker on each arm. damn that thailand!!

i could crip walk, my boy tron from primera flats showed me how. will i do it just to do it? no, all in good fun with him? jea, its fun it looks "cool" an its real easy. but anyways i don't suggest you go outta your way to learn something like this. youll come across to people the wrong way.

as for me if i don't throw him a c, which is his way of givin him a certain dap, he gets offended. he knows im not a crip, but familia is familia as he puts it.

besides crips originally started in order to help out their broken community, where as the bloods where started by the mietas (i dunno the spelling) just to cause some ruckus.

well whatever my point being, dont do it just to do it. in fact you shouldn't do it at all. thats just raising your chances of being put in a postion you'd rather not be in, nor would i, it isnt smart.

an as for your henny, you got some, i got none :(

Archived