Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"I CAN DRINK A WHOLE HENESSY FIFTH...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by theFUME, Oct 24, 2001.

1. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

...SOME CALL THAT A PORBLEM BUT I CALL IT GIFT."

anyone heard the new xzibit song? "get your walk on" i love the video -its a bunch of lil kids crip walkin and shit i personaly love seein ppl c-walk and b-walk im not a crip or a blood and i no its more then jus a walk or whatever but i love the way that shit looks lol anyone on hear do it ?

edit cus if this doesnt make sense - im fuckin stoned lol

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this is the fr8oholic topic... haha

3. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

could someone please post a step plan for this crip walk you speak of? id like to learn

4. DOS2HS

DOS2HS Member

Be careful sippin on all that Henny like that . Try and stretch it whole day to the head . You might f@ck around and stop your heart .

Be careful with the c-walkin . Maybe cool to do it like it's some kind of dance fad , but around my hood there are alotttttt of bloods and .You might f#ck around and get ya heart stopped .

BE SAFE !

5. platapie

platapie Guest

crip walkign was kinda kool in a funny way before i saw britney spears doing it.

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

this one was callin me and you're being a buster by fronting and quoting existentialkalifradulotious-whatever-name was...

hennessey = mission status... hahahah

8. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

i was diggin that song when i first got the cd havent really listened to it in a minute, still a dope song tho

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Dude, im still confused as to what a crip walk is, because i rarely go to big cities. Is it when you walk with a kinda limp? someone explain.

10. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

11. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i drank two pints of 151 last friday. does that make me cool??? no, i puked alot.

the next night we had to get down with the millinuim + 50 club. thats 150 shots in 150 mins. one a min for 150 mins

12. DOS2HS

DOS2HS Member

It's a strut like walk hoppin' on heels and toes , used by Crip gang members . I read somewhere that it started back in the early seventies at a George Clinton concert during a gang truce in LA . A few members of the Grape street Crips began bouncing back and fourth in the say the C-walk of today's hip hop culture,all to the Funy sound of the P-funk AllSTars . And so it was there the C-walk was supposed to have found it's way into LA gang culture , and now out of control across the nation .

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

it was started after a random gang memebr shot someone. a witness said the guy walked like a cripple. hence, the name.
    this could be wrong, but its the explanation given my 'monster' cody scott (i think thats his last name) who later changed his name to sanyika shakur blah blah blah... dude knows his shit like fr8o knows his henny

14. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

One time when Fr8oholic was at my house the local Henessy Rep. called to see if he was running low...when he mumbled something incoherent they took it as a yes and shipped over another case.....go boy go!

15. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

you read the book by him entitled "monster" ... that guy was up to some crazy ass shit, i still dont know why they couldnt charge him for doing all that crap after he wrote the book.. isnt it like a confession or something???