i call it my....

casekonly

i call it my "locked in a two year contract, fucked in the ass, i'd rather be with t-mobile" plan.

so, i'm locked in a contract with cingular for two years...nationwide plan, 5000 night and weekend minutes, 450 anytime minutes, 300 mobile-to-mobile minutes.

my best friend is with t-mobile, she gets 3 day weekends, no limit on her night and weekend calls to anywhere in the nation, free aim, etc., etc...

i've got this 6340i phone that sucks cock...fuck! i hate cingular. one problem after the other with them...it's neverending. all i need to make me happy is a few cheap ringtones. i'm bored as fuck.

so, complain about your cell and cingular, and let me in on some ringtone secrets...no, my phone doesn't have polyphonic ringtones...6340i's suck dick!

dammit! i'm so pissed off right now!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am with sprint for about 4 more months.. as soon as the contract is up, im going to bust and outline equipped with fill on the stores front windows that says.. SPRINTONE

EDIT* Myself and my family has severe hate for this company and their constant stream of documented bullshit.

Its gonna take me a total of $1500 just to get a new phone. I just dont think that it looks very good for my future of owning a phone call. I did send out some letters to the cell phone company threatening to sue thier asses unless they can come up with some proof that i ever had a plan with them. Some law firm sent me a letter back saying that they are looking at taking it off my credit.

Until then, I can always use some one elses phone.

i call it my homage-to-my-old-signature post

its all relative

Originally posted by Sean Daley

to my ballers on the sweep team, keep the funk. :king:

and for all you not down w/ the sweep

dont just stand there, bust a move.

SWEEP TEAM

If everyone had nextel you could be happy.

Mine's like $60 a month and I get unlimited

direct connect. About 7 of my closest friends

have that shit too so we never pay to talk to

one another from across the country. Even

long distance calls from my phone are free

after 7 every night. Psh, get on the ball...

i get free nationwide long distance..well, within my 5000 minutes thing

that's a ton of minutes....

it's just cingular and the ghey phone they gave me...gah! a 6340i...don't trust it. it sucks

low batery life...had to get my number changed when i moved, people at the store had my phone for three days, lost it, replaced it without telling me, all my info was on there...i spent hours on the phone with cingular who didn't give me anythign free for all my troubles...more troubles with battery...had to go back to the same people...fuckers...gah!

prepaid is definately the way to go......i just cant stand phone bills, and having to call the company every two weeks to complain about bullshit thats come up on my bill..

fuck credit cards

fuck phone contracts

fuck gym membership

f.bastard rides freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by casekonly

i get free nationwide long distance..well, within my 5000 minutes thing

that's a ton of minutes....

it's just cingular and the ghey phone they gave me...gah! a 6340i...don't trust it. it sucks

low batery life...had to get my number changed when i moved, people at the store had my phone for three days, lost it, replaced it without telling me, all my info was on there...i spent hours on the phone with cingular who didn't give me anythign free for all my troubles...more troubles with battery...had to go back to the same people...fuckers...gah!

dude, the 6340i shouldnt be THAT bad....i mean sure its not a fancy colour camera phone but its size and general functions are the same right?? i dont know how it works in america, but couldnt you call them and ask how much it would be for them to send you a new and better phone?

yeah, i could, i suppose. it's got a sim card, though and i was planning on saving up for a new phone and just dropping this crap on ebay....or in the trash...

edit: i didn't want the camera phone, it's a waste. crap quality and whatnot, but i would like a phone that has a good battery life like my old 3390b....

Guest mikro137

while were on it , fuck at&t. their gay ass phone doesnt work for me where im living now , but if i go down the road 5 miles or so , the piece of shit will work like no ones business. i wish i could have gotten a t-mobile (if you look under my network setting on my phone , it sees their network , but they assholes havent gotten an agreement to use their network yet....) but thanks to sprint my credit is fucked. i should have listened to life sucks die when they said that shit should be dropped like it was hot , in the trash. fuck sprint. fuck em to hell.

i dont think that proved much.

ive had the same phone (lg) since early 2001

and it still gets better reception and signal

when my sprint/nextel/cingular friends are cursing their phones

its verizon by the way

the phone is an lg v111

they probably dont even make it anymore

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by effyoo

Casek - whats a sim card? is it those things that allow you to switch service providers?

also you should be able to switch to a coverage area that is close to you , suuuuuposedly.

Originally posted by mikro137

also you should be able to switch to a coverage area that is close to you , suuuuuposedly.

sim card is the little piece of plastic that hold all of your digital info..you can switch phones, store names/numbers/ addies, etc, etc on it...it's kinda neat...also holds your phone provider info

www.cellphonehacks.com

pre-paid is definetly not the way to go...unless you never use your phone, i do a lot of text messaging back and fowarth with my peoples and i got a prepaid phone...bill racks up...i mean not to much but id much rather just msg my friends and not have to stop and waste my time to "re-up" every 2 weeks or what ever, but anyway im looking for a good 2-way type phone, internet compatible, money's no object...i was loooking at the sidekick, anyone have any experience with that?