i busted my knee tonight!!!

el barto

i busted my knee tonight skatign a nine stair ledge rail. i was warming up to take some photos on this ledge rail. i was getting into bs 50-50 every try. its a pretty big ledge rail and it was dark as fuck cuz one of the lights were out and we were taking stills so it only had the flash. i did it before so i was confident. of course 3rd try i get in stick and jum off. only to land and have my knee bend in sidewaysand woble then bouce back on to my ass i instantly grab my knee and yell i fucking dislocated it . it hurt sooo fucking bad , it still hurts. but shit. luckly my team manager and the photographer has had multiple knee injuries and knows whats up i was scared as fuck though, he rolled my pant leg up and tried to find what was wrong. of course im freaking and hes telling me to bend my knee and straigthen it, fuck that. but from what he gathered i was in a better position. like i guess my acl isnt torn and it bent in which is better than out and i was able to walk after a little, but fuck does it hurt, and hes trying to tell me i have to walk on it and not limp so the muscule stays strong but walking on it hurts and all i want to do is lay down and bite my blanket. im icing the shit up and took some pills. hope fully its has good has he thinks cuz i dont have medical and otherwise i wont be skating for a long time which is almost all i do other than paint. shit this is long and you probably dont care about me whining about my knee but ive never gotten hurt like this before.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

in the great words of Nelson- "Ha-ha!"

na, i hope its nothing too serious so we can still go out and represent the DPC!!!

i broke my ankle skating , it sucked liked hell . and to add to it , i had to walk home , about 45 mins .

but yeah , sux 4 you . id hate to fuck up my knees , or my legs in general , arm , you can still walk and run and do shit . legs , your fucked , stuck in the hizzouse

ive broken both my ankles twice , and ever since then i cant stand the sight of snapped bones , a little broken arm is nothing , but thats seriously bad . same with on real tv or something , i turn the channel , makes me queasy

i love gore and broken limbs, i love shows on surgery, shit like faces of death, or those online videos of people getting hit by cars, and the site or smell of puke doesn't bother me. its cool as shit to watch doctors stick needles in me, or watching the blood bubble into the tubes when they draw blood.

Guest uncle-boy

i broke my growth plate in my foot twice.

then the last draw was, i broke my tibia and tore my ligement and chunks of ankle off, on my right legg.

i now have a plate and 9 screws. yay.

and i have now got tendinidas where i tore my ligements so i have to take anti-inflamitory pills and go to rehab in order to skate again.

so now all i do is paint.;)

but i got two really cool scars!:D

Guest Eski

broken bones make me queezy , ive seen some nasty shit before

me and some friends were riding the local track and one of my friends fucked up a tailwhip and twisted his kneebone to the other side of his leg .

i also bent a bone in my hand 50 degrees out of place and cracked it in the middle...

and that photo hurts my knees

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

yes i cant stand any faces of death rotten . com shit or

me neither

Guest JUWSE

earlier today at about 10 pm. i was skating to the movie theater and all of a sudden it starts to rain, im skating pretty fast because i only have five minutes, i look up and water gets in my eye, i hit a fucking sunflower seed and fly face first into a grass and mud...long story short, yoda was the shit.

Archived