i brushed, threw up, then brushed again.

jah

youve all heard the rhyme "beer before liquor is always quicker, liquor before beer youre in the clear" right? well i didnt really apply this rule last night and the result is no good. i woke up feeling like i might throw up but it never happened so i went back to sleep. all i had for breakfast was a shitload of watermelon and water because i needed liquid and i didnt want anything heavy. so after breakfast i go back to sleep for a while til i finally have to wake up against my will. i went in to brush my teeth and when i spit i just let loose and fuckin emptied my stomach into the toilet. i felt ten times better after that and brushed my teeth again and im now contemplating whether i should go eat or not. ive never thrown up the next day tho. ive only thrown up three times ever from drinking but never the next day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god damnit tease! im already feeling sick and you had to say the word "smirnoff". smirnoff brings back to me the memories of the worste drinking experiences. it has forever turned me against any vodka that isnt tanqueray. thats the only vodka i can stand. shits good with some redbull. i like kickin back with a brew more than hards tho.

Guest MrWhiteFolks

its

beer before liquor never been sicker

liquor before beer you're in the clear.

dont remind me...too many bad times.

Originally posted by boogie hands

the above rule definatly applies to me.....alcohol and weed will have me in the bath tub puking on myself.....i just cant handle it for some reason

me too boogie..im not a big smoker (4-5 times a year if that) but when i mix i always have a barf session.

the last time i did this was last summer and my rents were out of town. i had a half a liter of vodka and was taking elevator bong hits for an hour straight. i dont smoke often so i have no clue how much is enough. i threw up twice in my friends basement and then when i got home it was like 2 and i just sat in the bathtub with my boxers on and called up my ex to come take care of me. i dont know how i survived. she came over and i was just puking with cold water running on me.

beer before liqour and youll never be sicker

liqour before beer and youre in the clear

yea i definitely like puffin a little herb with my brew. i never get sick from that but mixing beer and hards kills me. i had to travel from chiangmai to sydney yesterday with a hangover and a huge lack of sleep. shit took 23 hours and im tired as fuck but i gotta stay up to watch the US beat S korea.

Guest deadlydnut

yea one of my bros was really drunk after a party the other night, and I was sober, and felt like messin with him, so were in this real bad part of town, and we stop because theirs a train, and i'm looking at the boxcars, but then i'm like "hey grab that gun out under your seat bro, but becareful the safety's off on it" He fucking tripped out so bad I wish I could of took a picture of his face..

Guest willy.wonka

i'll drink a hieneken then a colt 45 "40oz" then a couple of shots then maybe a beer,a shot then some budlite...

i never puke. i rarely get hangovers but i can remembereveryone that i've had...

i get sick so much.im younger an smaller an just cant hold my liquor bu fuck it,i get lucky some times.but i def get sick if i just dtrink an then lay down,an im kinda known as the kid that sleeps outside:confused:

but never off smoking......

im so high an that was so hard to type

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i'll drink a hieneken then a colt 45 "40oz" then a couple of shots then maybe a beer,a shot then some budlite...

i never puke. i rarely get hangovers but i can remembereveryone that i've had...

This sounds a lot like my nights. Except we drink a 40 of Black Bull, 10% indian piss for real. I think since I starting drinking when I was 13 I have thrown up maybe 4 times as a result. I guess I have a good tolerance, being English and all....

Last time was my 18th birthday, 6 pack of Wildcat, 40oz of Colt 45, 3 pints of various beers, and 5 birthday shots all in the space of 2 hours. Needless to say I passed out afterwards......

vodka is fuckin nasty. heiny's alright but i prefer a dark beer. i get hungover quite a bit when i over do my drinking but lately when i drink way too much ive been getting like 2 or 3 day hangovers. the day i was leaving ireland i had the most fucked up hangover of my life. my whole body turned red from detoxing and i had to force myself to eat anything for two days. all i wanted to do was drink water and sleep. thats bad tho when all your skin turns red for two days from all the alcohol youve consumed. i smoked a dub for the first time in like 2 months yesterday and i felt fuckin good as fuck! i was just chillin playing tony hawk 2 and listenin to some reggae and these fuckin russians and this dude from hongkong come over and drink like a shot of vodka and have a drag of the joint and just annoyed the fuck out of me. pretty much ruined my whole night. you know when your havin a good time just postin and everythings mellow and theres some loud fucks who cant handle being fucked up? i dont appreciate that shit. all i have to smoke tonight is some swag that my friend found on a bus stop and i dont even really feel like smoking it. the beer in australia fuckin sucks! all they have is shitty ozzie beer and the shitty american beers. corona's expensive as fuck. whatever tho. im just kickin it with some wine right now and contemplating burning this mex.

peace

Guest OVERsketched

yo jah

Word,

I am from Australia and the reason all the beer you drank sucked was becuae in Sydney all they drink is shit. If you had any sense you would hav gone to Melbourne the Capitol city below Sydney. In melbourne you could have bought 2 drinks for the amount you paid in Sydney they are a bunch of Yuppies. Anyways yeah anyone going to Australia go to Melbourne not the stupid old Olympic SHIT Sydney

:D

ahhh yes i remember those days... but ever since i have had my stomach replaced with a cast iron one it doesnt really matter. It all goes to the same place....

naw i have had it happen to me often... it comes with the drunk job discription!!!

yea, i didnt know anything about australia except that the school im going to is in sydney and my boy from hawaii lives here and ive heard its the party capital of hte world. but yea, i have to find a place with some decent beer. ive only been here for 2 days. ive been downtown once. shit seems hella yuppie and expenive but some of it seemed cool too. there r fuckin tags everywhere. its toy city up here. i need to find a yard or some kinda spot. my friends been buying this shit called Bordelli or something thats kinda like a week, red champaign. its not as bubbly but it is carbonated.

Archived