I broke my fucking leg

Issac Brock

So I recently moved and I was spending a few weeks with my friend for the summer to just chill with my freinds.

So one night, like the 6th night i was there, I was out bombing with like 4 friends and we hit up this place in chicago...meanwhile I told my parents that I was staying with my friend who lives in the real northern part of our suburbs. So we find this buliding with some construction being done on the fire escape, one of those things that have a platform walkway and shit above the sidewalk. So we climb up the scaffolding and on to the fire escape and catch some outlines, cause the shit was pretty hot. Right as we finish we see a narc pass by the street.

So were done with our outlines so we run across the fire escape, jump down to the platform which is like 12 feet off the ground, so I figure ill be allright and I jump down. The problem was I kinda landed on my one leg too fast and didnt absorb the force well enough so I could feel my leg break right away. I broke both bones that are in my shin area and it was sitting crooked. I sat there and screamed and my boy came and picked me up and walked me down towards the car. After a while we figured out how we would do it and we got me in to the car, streched out while two of my boys sat in the trunk (an suv trunk so not isolated from the car) and we drove all the way like a 30 minute drive at 3 in morning to a north suburban hospital, just to make it so that i had a story for my parents, who werent even in the state.

When I got to the hospital, we pulled in to the Emergency part obviously, and my boy got out of the car and ran in and told them whats up. Im expecting like a few doctors to run out and pick me up and put me in a rolling stretcher thing or something you know, help me out. Instead, like two security guards come out and theyre like "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....lets seeeeee..................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....why dont you just put yourself in to this wheelchair right here" and im like what the fuck?! where the fuck are some doctors!! my leg is broken, i cant just move in to the wheel chair. but anyway, they just kinda hold on to my shoulders and make me do it myself while my boy holds my leg which you can literally feel the two different parts moving around seperately when you hold it. On the way in, this nurse had to hold my leg and she was complaining the whole time that she had to hold my leg, like SHE was having a bad night. I gotta wrap this up, so...

Anyway, its been 2 weeks and now im back in my house, I had to have my visit be cut short. I had to be hospitalized for like a week because I had surgery where they put a huge rod in my leg and some screws and shit. I had my cast taken off today though and my leg was all grimy and weird so i had to put it in warm water and shit and i had to take these staples out and shit. basically the whole thing sucked. dont break your leg doing graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Take a shit in a box and mail it to the hospital addressed to either the nurse or those guards. WHat a couple of jerks.

But my general rule is that I never jump from a height that is higher than my bodies (unless it's into water or a packed dumpster but that's a story for another day).

HHAHAHAHAHA its hilarious that you mention that because the building that we were at, there was a homeless guy sleepin from the beginning, but we didnt give no fuck cause we gangsta, but once i fell and broke my leg and started screamin, he dipped real fast hahahaha.

I told my parents the gayest thing ever. I told them we were walkin around at night and we were fucking around at a park bein idiots and I fell off of the top of a playground thing :lol:

At least that didnt happen.

Im so lucky we didnt get caught though, yeah.

That sucks, Isaac. I broke my foot 10 years ago jumping off a 2nd story balcony on a dare, didn't bend my knees when I landed. Broke/fractured about 4-5 of those little bones in your foot and I was in a cast/crutches for about 6 months and had an assload of physical therapy. Plus, when I did it I was staying with a family that did not believe in medicine that was not natural, so all they gave me for the pain was some sugar pills and some balm. I had to sleep on the couch, too, until my father picked me up the next day and their bratty little 6 year old walked up to me and smacked my bad foot. They didn't even reprimand the little shit. Fucking bitches.

Damn dude, only 4? When I broke my leg in about 5 places the doctor said. It was ridiculous.

Damn fermento that sucks. When i first got in the operating room still in screaming pain they pulled on my leg as hard as they could so that it would go back into place. it hurt sooooo bad. they did it like 5 times, before i was even on pain killers.

that sucks.....I shattered my right elbow,torn my left ACL,spained my ankles many times,dislocated my right shoulder, and just recently I just got my right wrist out of a cast for a few months after fucking it up at a house party by punching a wall....good luck.

Guest KING BLING

A kid in my neighborhood has broken his arm in the same place like 7 times. His whole fore arm is metal. He has criss crossing surgical scars and you can see bolts and shit underneat his skin. He still skate boards to this day despite being a cyborg...

I have never broken a bone, though I think I may have had some fracture in my ribs, I never found out...

Originally posted by EarMuffs

my shoelace got caught in a fence i was climbing and I landed all weird in my arm and broke the two major bones clean in half.. had a cast for 2 months.

thats like exactly what happened to me, cause the x rays showed that it was just two peices, and i could feel the bottom part and my foot were a seperate part. and same, i wont be walking till ive been healing for 2 months.

Originally posted by jakepaints

i heard some story about TIE (rip) painting some rooftop in the wintertime and got spotted so he jumped off the roof like 20 feet onto the ground, broke both his legs and then buried himself under snow for like 2 hours till the cops rolled out. thats fucking GANGSTER.

hmm if it was SF not likely seeing how they get no snow