Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i broke my face when i was drunk

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_splint2, Aug 26, 2003.

1. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

so last friday my friends and i went camping like we always do...

usually we all drink and keep eachother in check

instead everyone else decided they wanted to do mushrooms, so i was left to drink the booze by myself. that was cool by me. but once i got really drunk i forgot that the whiskey bottle i was drinking out of was glass, not plastic like most things we drink out of.

well anyway, i was in such a hurry to drink more i just smashed my face in with the bottle. i fucked up one tooth pretty bad and have to go get it taken care of tomorrow.

luckily i was so drunk i didnt feel anything

your's truly, splint2>>:D

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my little brother crashed on his bike or something and fucked up his teeth, now he has two half sized 'snaggleteeth'

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

jeeze broal,

use a cup next time.
    Glass bottles and the outdoors do not mix.

We used to have this game called 'Forty Darts'
    that works like lawn darts but with 40's. First person
    tosses the jug then the next person has to try to break
    that bottle with theres. But if you get too close to them
    and didn't break their bottle, it was an easy shot for them
    to hit yours on the next turn. If you smash their bottle,
    they have to go to the store for the round. If you toss and
    your bottle breaks without breaking theirs, you're doing the
    store run. I haven't done this shit in years but it was damn fun.

4. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

man thats a funny story...and that game sounds like fun....i chipped a tooth once too...i almost got plowed in the face as a kid by a swing...but it just barely missed and hit my tooth....

5. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

:lol:

damn man thats crazy.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

oh yeah, i chipped my front teeth when i was a little kid trying to ride a skateboard sitting down, i hit a crack and planted my face into the sidewalk

7. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

yeah...i should have been smarter than that

i guess i did it, yelled, "fuck i just fucked up my face"
    and then went on with telling someone how much i love them, i am like the happiest drunk in the world

8. I literally broke my face quite badly while unbelievably drunk off illegaly brewed rum 3 years ago. 50+ stitches to the forehead, lost a piece of muscle and even skin sensitivity on parts of my head.

What remains now is what I call "The Beacon", which is a scar that is almost invisible while sober, but which glows a bright red when I'm A) drunk, B) sunbathing, or C) hitting on a girl. It never fails... I'd be laying the mackdown straight, then the girl would point at my head and go "OMG, what happened to you there?!?". That's when I go "Well, I was snorkeling this one time off the north coast of Puerto Rico, and this barracuda comes along..."

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

no pictures = no care.

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

homeboy here didnt drink any water all day long then smoked the fuck out...till the point of dehydration...passed out cracked his head on the fucking sidewalk...and had to go to the hospital for stitches...blood everywhere woooo hooo.

11. RECTAL-ATACK

RECTAL-ATACK Banned

i nicked myself shaving this morning but i wasnt drunk

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

beef mud

i accidently put icyhot all over my dick:scowl:

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ accident?

You grabbed the wrong tube?