Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I bought my first child today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I bought my first car today

I'm so growed up sons and bitcheeeeeesssssssssssss........ It's a Scope make your jokes dickheads but IT'S MINE.I can now tell my mother to suck my cock I will never have to ask for a ride and or use hers again.My insurance is nasty as fuck 380 A MONTH fucking tickets.Freightohh driving fast ain't worth it dun.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

THAT REALLY DIDNT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL, IM HAPPY FOR YOU/.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

OH ITS A SCOPE!!! NOW I GET IT...:lol: hahahahaha

4. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

My first car= a 1961 Volkswagen Kombi microbus. It had a full-length roof rack and a 37-1/2 hp engine, so it's top speed was about 48 mph or so. It had a shit-rusted paint job, so I painted it 14 different colors of Rusto with a brush. I drove that van all over the Gulf coast, surfing, loaded down with camping equipment, surfboards, Coleman stoves, ice chests, etc. Damn, I miss that truck.

5. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

you quit stealing them?

6. rip

rip Elite Member

whatr in the fuck is a scope. and god damn 380 a month?!!! i thought my 200 a month was comunist. but yours is way worse. ahahahahahaha.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

fuck that, i like driving fast, really fast. i almost got nailed again tonight trying to get a fake integra type R to race. faggot wouldn't bite and i was pushin a little hard past a cop hiding. to hell with it, the sucker didn't stop me...

8. word, i like to drive silly fast.
    Meaning that i dont drive THAT fast speedwise, tops 80 m/h in city
    still i get so bored with driving in the city that i feel the need to
    drive like a maniac in narrow streets, turns and park as fast as i can.
    i know its stupid, its just aint fun otherwise

9. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

fuck it freightoh seriously I'm all about driving like a nut case but 380 is straight up ganking my shit all over.On the plus shit came tinted and i think it's lowered already but I know nothing about scopes so it could be just that low.

my boy just got bagged street racing with his civic dudes looking at time some one died at that spot the day before then that happened.He's got a bunch of shit against him from nause to a rap sheet thats huge driving and criminal.

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

cheeeeeeeeee-heeeeeeee!!!!

i love having my own car!

i know how you feel.:king:

11. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

did anyone else find this disturbing

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

yeah that shits not tight

13. socrates

socrates Guest

Why would you tell your mom that????

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

jesus h christ man! 380 a month! your getting bent over the railing on that one, but congrats on the car. maybe it just cause im not into the import scene but what the fuck is a scope slang for?

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

http://www.preview-online.com/sept_oct00/hollywood_notes/Images/9.gif'>
    "I owned a car once...but that was long ago....ill tell you the story someday."