Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I bought a RV!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CILONE/SK, Jun 8, 2013.

1. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Fuck that looks rad. I miss camping.

Bacon weave ftw

I bet being an RV salesman is a good gig.

2. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member

when I try to leave town it seems like everyone has a diesel pick up, an RV, and a quad (s) or dirt bikes.

Isn't there a recession going on right now or something? I dont think it ever happened here.

3. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

couple random ambiance photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

5. Drue_Down

Drue_Down 12oz Loyalist

Joined: Jan 10, 2005 Messages: 11,210 Likes Received: 1,167
  6. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

Do you have any type of heat in there? It is starting to get cold and I have a heater, but I am unsure if how good it works. I kind of wish I had a trailer like yours, because of the plumbing. I have to get mine winterized, and I don't want to, since I rarely use the bathroom on it. I could do without plumbing in my trailer.

7. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member

I have a propane heater - it's a ceramic plate deal that can hook up to small bottles or large bottles. I do worry about the CO2 output so I make sure I have decent air flow.

Really all I do is turn it on before I go in, heat the space up, which is insulated mind you and turn it off before I fall asleep. I crack the window a hair, also crack to top vent, and leave them open all night.

Its a little colder on the floor for the dog, so Im thinking about a insulated foam mat and then a bed to put on it for her.

One sleeping bag and I'm laughing man, sleep is nice and toasty, but not too hot! Im going to be heading out pretty quick here, Im due for a good trip.

the make of my heater:

[​IMG]

8. Sleazeside Heights

Sleazeside Heights Elite Member

radical!!!

9. DoyleHenry

DoyleHenry New Jack

Just awesome.. A perfect vehicle to travel long distance and enjoy beautiful moments of life

CILONE/SK likes this.
  10. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member

10 bucks says ^^^^^ next post is spam.

11. ClownPrince

ClownPrince Member

Strong, genuine bump hahah

My family has a place at 100 Mile, haven't had a chance to leave the lower mainland this year, feelsbadman.

Your rigs are really rad though, mirin' hard.

Can't contribute an rv of my own but this is a shot of my family's set up, it's basically a mod'ed trailer home, couldn't find an appreciation thread for that shit.

[​IMG]

Cool_Hand and CILONE/SK like this.
  12. Trane1SFCking

Trane1SFCking Junior Member

13. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER 12oz Royalty

Any yall niggas who aint won the lottery or some shit, is definitely trust fund rich kid spoiled brats.

^But this shit right here is pretty fucking ingenious.
    Assuming there's no park rangers around to evict them for trespassing.

14. DoyleHenry

DoyleHenry New Jack

Trying to get similar truck very soon

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  15. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member