I better go for a drink

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So i've been watching the coroner and theohuxtable acting like sweethearts all day long, theo would post these lovely random images in everythread and our beloved coroner would cherish those flicks with gazillions of useless posts that theo felt like quoting which led to numerous deep conversations about which one of them is the biggest postwhore, which tactics one should use to become one and how it doesnt matter since everyone's doing it.

Conclusion of the story:

I better go for a drink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE CORONER,

i usually try to stay polite with people just because i don't see the point of calling them vaginas a lot .

but seriously, calm down a little. why do you feel the need to reply to every topic. is there an urge in your body which tells you "oooooh, i absolutely have something to say about THIS TOPIC. oh, and THIS ONE TOO".

a lot of the time your posts are seriously just words lined up one after the other. sometimes they are funny (the edible autopsy was hot). a lot of time, they are just your post count +1.

i don't mind reading your posts at all when they're constructive (they are, sometimes) or funny (sometimes they are), but please tone down on all the rest.

all due respect, i sometimes want to tear my arm off so i can throw it at you.

i am also tired.

goodnight.

Originally posted by Pinup

THE CORONER,

i usually try to stay polite with people just because i don't see the point of calling them vaginas a lot .

but seriously, calm down a little. why do you feel the need to reply to every topic. is there an urge in your body which tells you "oooooh, i absolutely have something to say about THIS TOPIC. oh, and THIS ONE TOO".

a lot of the time your posts are seriously just words lined up one after the other. sometimes they are funny (the edible autopsy was hot). a lot of time, they are just your post count +1.

i don't mind reading your posts at all when they're constructive (they are, sometimes) or funny (sometimes they are), but please tone down on all the rest.

all due respect, i sometimes want to tear my arm off so i can throw it at you.

i am also tired.

goodnight.

hey man thats alright, i totally understand what youre saying and the manner at which u approach it to me was very mature and adult, and hey ill keep that in mind bro.but with all due respect i dont respond to every thread anymore and that last post was the only one that has not been constructive or funny in a while.

but yeah word up pinup

Originally posted by Pinup

Yeah. Yeah. I'm really afraid of the aftermath of what people might do to me after i cause **MADZ BEEF ON THE INTERNET** when they're at the opposite side of the planet.:rolleyes:

well I wouldn't want to be caught dead saying "vagina" in a nonsense thread, I take vaginas very seriously. Vaginas are not a joking matter. Damn, I'm getting hungry now.

last nights drinks:

2x 32oz Miller High Life (the champagne of beer)

2 Bloody Mary's

First time Ive had a Bloody. Shit was so spicey but it got me pretty goody, and the best part is, no hangovers! I wanted my captain and coke,but they didn't have coke! Tonight is binge night. I dj and get bottomless drinks for free. There is no avoiding a hangover tomorrow!

**in all fairness to the god of alcoholism, I'd like to state that I'm drinking a 24oz of Coors at 11am. **

Archived