I BET u DONT know what cooter means?do u

Guest cooterman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

yeah i was thinking of the mechanic from the dukes of hazard.. cooterman you are a fucking retard and why do you have a dumb name like that or evenwaste your time starting a thread about what you are??

dude. i don't mean to stand up for the guy with the dumbest name on here but, you are aint exactly that cool either.

Guest cooterman

jeez thank you so much Iris at lease soe1 doesntupsess aboit crappy old stuff and jeezwhat if i wasgay how owuld u have made me feel u clled me things everywere from pussy to a dick that hurts just tried 2 talk about my sexuallity and what do i get SHIT REPLIES at least some1 cares thank u iris

Guest got tha feva

Cooter just talk about boobs, NAS, and jerking off on your "bitch's" face. You'll be everyone's friend. Oh and don't forget to school anyone who makes a type-o, states a false fact, or is weak in any manner. Do it in a way that makes you look cool instead of trying to educate and spread knowledge... it worked for seeking innosence, everyone on this board ride's his jock.

tits, ass, and irish snakebites. woo doggies

Prude

Guest cooterman

so thats what's it all about

thanks 4 explaining how things work

thanks but im eaving 4 the night

gf is here c ya bitchesl 8a

Originally posted by cooterman

jeez thank you so much Iris at lease soe1 doesntupsess aboit crappy old stuff and jeezwhat if i wasgay how owuld u have made me feel u clled me things everywere from pussy to a dick that hurts just tried 2 talk about my sexuallity and what do i get SHIT REPLIES at least some1 cares thank u iris

can anyone else decifer this?

Originally posted by cooterman

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN??????

Archived