I ate people

mr.yuck

Some fool wrecked into my parked truck while i was at work. He smashed my bumper up into the back of my shit and now my tailgate is all bent outta shape and wont open all the way. Im lookin at him from the store like "What did you just do?" He looks at me in terror and speeds off. What a terrific day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

find him, beat his ass and then get ahold of dudes insurance company or take out the damages on him and take his money. and then hit his wife. not hit as in hit, but hit as in screw. and not screw as in a like a hardware screw, but smash them cakes as in smash them cakes. yeah.

No but i did give the police a description of his truck. They found him like 30 minutes later riding around town. He is in jail right now for drunk driving and leaving the scene of an accident as far as i know. Its fucked up cuz i hate calling the police. They told me he had insurance. All he had to do was tell me "Hey man. I fucked your shit up. Im drunk." We coulda handled this tomorrow morning when he was sober.

foolish mortals.

Originally posted by DETO@Mar 12 2006, 06:58 AM

find him, beat his ass and then get ahold of dudes insurance company or take out the damages on him and take his money. and then hit his wife. not hit as in hit, but hit as in screw. and not screw as in a like a hardware screw, but smash them cakes as in smash them cakes. yeah.

Oh yeah. When he gets out, its not over. I have full plans to punch him in his uterus.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 12 2006, 02:00 AM

No but i did give the police a description of his truck. They found him like 30 minutes later riding around town. He is in jail right now for drunk driving and leaving the scene of an accident as far as i know. Its fucked up cuz i hate calling the police. They told me he had insurance. All he had to do was tell me "Hey man. I fucked your shit up. Im drunk." We coulda handled this tomorrow morning when he was sober.

foolish mortals.

hey, man, don't even think about it. If anything, you got a drunk driver off the street. I know that shit is common in the States, but it's not cool.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 11 2006, 11:00 PM

No but i did give the police a description of his truck. All he had to do was tell me "Hey man. I fucked your shit up. Im drunk." We coulda handled this tomorrow morning when he was sober.

foolish mortals.

I once hit a car in a parking lot after a few drinks (we backed into each other but it was my fault), the guy did exactly that - just said we'd talk the next day. He called me the next day and was just like "forget it, my buddy is gonna take care of it" - if I ever get hit, drunk, high on crack, whatever, the person owes that dude...

well....at least you saw the trucks description and you could make a report....an "aquaintence".....not friend...but "aquintance" of mine had somebody dent the side of his car as they were trying to park next to him at the park....well alot of people heard the collision or scrape or whatever it was cause dude left a note on the car....accept the note said: I hit your car....some people seen me do it, and now they think that im writing you a note leaving my address and phone number but im not.

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 12 2006, 10:29 AM

well....at least you saw the trucks description and you could make a report....an "aquaintence".....not friend...but "aquintance" of mine had somebody dent the side of his car as they were trying to park next to him at the park....well alot of people hard to collision or scrape or whatever it was cause dude left a note on the car....accept the note said: I hit your car....some people seen me do it, and now they think that im writing you a note leaving my address and phone number but im not.

haha, how can you stay mad at that ?