Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i am three seconds from nailing someone to a wall and shoving a hammer up theyre ass.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Nov 18, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i dont know who this retard is that just moved in next door but they must have 100+ pictures to hang up because theyve been pounding on the goddamn wall for the last 2 and a half hours...i already hate these people and theyve probably been in theyre apartment for less than 24 hours...lucky them...i guess from now on the nightly sex will have to be had against the wall at 3 am...

i need an apartment with brick walls and a good place to dispose of a few bodies...

2. I have come to hate J. Timberlake so much after this new neighbor is bumping him all the time.
    Not that I didnt hate him before, now Im just reminded of him everytime I sit down at my computer...

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

My neighbor thinks its cool to blast some techno bullshit at 3am every sunday or monday morning, right before i get up for work....

Last time I hooked up my mic to my turntables and just started screaming shut the fuck up at the highest volume...

the cops came last week..hahaa..

4. woo woo woo

woo woo woo Member

that's gotta suck...it's the same way for me, except they're asian pop singers. :mad:

5. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

i think you should be a good neighbor and bring them over a jell-o mold.

6. yoshy

yoshy Member

my neighbors are newlyweds and their bedroom is next to my living
    room. their conversations makes me sick! if they could only hear
    themselves...

fuck a chicken

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the walls in my apartment block are concrete. the neighbours could be getting tortured by nazis and i wouldn't hear a thing. lucky me

8. yoshy

yoshy Member

are you in jail?

:dazed:

9. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

muhahah

i don't have any common walls with anyone else, i'm in a single family! all the houses are on top of each other though, i can see right into all of my neighbors houses.

but during the summertime it sucks though cause everyone just hangs out in the street and has to thump their bass all night long in addition to firecrackers, and my windows are all open.

bah, take your thump machines to another street, mine is not the strip...

10. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

the walls in my apt are cinderblock, i could fuck all day and not bother anyone, though sometimes i would find it amusing......

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

brick, brick, brick...thats how they be up against your apartment wall...

12. fizm

fizm Member

i'm in a dorm room.

fin.[/]

13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Perhaps this is whats being used next door?
    [​IMG]

15. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest