i am three seconds from nailing someone to a wall and shoving a hammer up theyre ass.

boogie hands

i dont know who this retard is that just moved in next door but they must have 100+ pictures to hang up because theyve been pounding on the goddamn wall for the last 2 and a half hours...i already hate these people and theyve probably been in theyre apartment for less than 24 hours...lucky them...i guess from now on the nightly sex will have to be had against the wall at 3 am...

i need an apartment with brick walls and a good place to dispose of a few bodies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

I have come to hate J. Timberlake so much after this new neighbor is bumping him all the time.

Not that I didnt hate him before, now Im just reminded of him everytime I sit down at my computer...

Originally posted by Europe

I have come to hate J. Timberlake so much after this new neighbor is bumping him all the time.

Not that I didnt hate him before, now Im just reminded of him everytime I sit down at my computer...

that's gotta suck...it's the same way for me, except they're asian pop singers. :mad:

muhahah

i don't have any common walls with anyone else, i'm in a single family! all the houses are on top of each other though, i can see right into all of my neighbors houses.

but during the summertime it sucks though cause everyone just hangs out in the street and has to thump their bass all night long in addition to firecrackers, and my windows are all open.

bah, take your thump machines to another street, mine is not the strip...

Archived