i am so sick of all these stupid peopl

p l a g u e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remi Martin

it makes you look hekka smart when you spell people wrong you uncle fucking dick licker, go sniff your moms panties some more you perverted ass munch....

hey you started it

Originally posted by mr.yuck:

oh willy you must not have been around when this board first started. There was no password shit, you could log on under any name and people would impersonate each other startin hella drama. Mad annoying but mad entertaining.

lol

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

oh willy you must not have been around when this board first started. There was no password shit, you could log on under any name and people would impersonate each other startin hella drama. Mad annoying but mad entertaining.

fuck that sounds better than it is now..imagine how much people would piss each other off around the world..hahahahaha i do it to this web site i visit on thier guestbook...i start battles and make people look stupid...hahahhaahhaha dracula style

Guest unknown

i remember that! the whole board did it to this one kid, so there were like 50 million posts saying "i'm gay and i like to hump my dad" and stupid stuff like that. haha.

Archived