I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

ghostvandal

IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. I JUST BOUGHT A 850$ CAMERA AND I GOT HOME AND THERE WAS NO CAMERA IN THE BOX. I REMEMBER ASKING THE SALER TO SHOW ME HOW TO PUT THE MEMORY CARD AND HE SAID ''OHH INSTEAD OF OPENING THE BOX AND ALL THAT IM GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT WITH OUR DEMO ''

TOMOROW AT 9 IM THERE WAITING FOR THIS GUY AND HE BETTER GIVE ME MY FUCKING CAMERA, OTHERWISE IM GOING TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok,heres what ya do...

1.when you see him,dont say anything,he'll be smiling politley then you walk up and hit him in the face with a bat.(he wont be expecting it)

2.while hes knocked out,tie him to a chair and pour gasoline all over the store and his body.(be sure to take his wallet)

3.light the place on fire with him inside.

4.now that you got your first misiion complete,pull out the wallet(see step 2)check his id then go to his house.

5.ring the doorbell.when somebody answers(preferably his wife) grab her,lock the door behind you and raper her violently.

6.after getting your nut off,shoot her in the face.

7.kill whoever is left in the house.kids,grandma,dog,cat,etc..

8.burn their house down.

9.return to 12 oz and tell us what happened.

Re: ok,heres what ya do...

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

1.when you see him,dont say anything,he'll be smiling politley then you walk up and hit him in the face with a bat.(he wont be expecting it)

2.while hes knocked out,tie him to a chair and pour gasoline all over the store and his body.(be sure to take his wallet)

4.now that you got your first misiion complete,pull out the wallet(see step 2)check his id then go to his house.

5.ring the doorbell.when somebody answers(preferably his wife) grab her,lock the door behind you and raper her violently.

8.burn their house down.

So Your The Bastard.

Guest imported_Tesseract

When i bought my camera, i saw that the box has been opened before cause the seal was broken, when i asked whats up he said that they just wanted to show it to a custumer cause they didnt have another at the time. When i got home, i realised that the manual, the thing you put around your neck and the cd were missing, i went back and they gave it to me...i had to drive back and i was pissed cause i'd rather playing with my new toy so i just told them to take it back and give me one on a sealed box.Everything was in the box. Conclusion: When you buy new stuff, make sure the box is like when it left the factory.

I wouldnt worry if i was you though.

ps.what camera?

its a canon powershot s50, and the printer is a canon s820

Im gonna ask for the manager, explain all the situation, if nothing works, im gonna extend my new solid steel stick and hit him in the face and break everything i see in the store... and steel another s50 of course

Originally posted by ghostvandal

its a canon powershot s50, and the printer is a canon s820

Im gonna ask for the manager, explain all the situation, if nothing works, im gonna extend my new solid steel stick and hit him in the face and break everything i see in the store... and steel another s50 of course

lightweight.triple homicide is the way to go.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by villain

Hey that pinhole cameras some cool shit. That's like something McGuyver would make.

Have you seen the Kodak-Inox swiss army knife?

Re: ok,heres what ya do...

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

8.burn their house down.

Come back and tell us what happened? What the fuck do you think happened? He did all that shit!

Originally posted by mr_president

haha, damn man, that fucking blows!!!

you should get a big ass discount for that shit...

id demand it...

:idea:

yes indeed but how would you say it so that he feels like he has not choice.. (the guys at this shop are pretty cheap, i asked for a good price for the camera, since i was buying for 1350$ of stuff and he wanted to give a 5$ discount..i told him to give me a case for the camera instead and he wasnt too sure if he could do that..fucking bitch he finally gave it to me after i gave him attitude)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what store was it?

personally i like local stores. they are much more inviting and flexible. i got my minolta maxum 5 at a local shop and it had a great warranty on it, they even agreed to upgrade me for free to a more powerful lens.

that sucks bro. going apeshit should be your last resort though.