Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ghostvandal, Jul 27, 2003.

1. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. I JUST BOUGHT A 850$ CAMERA AND I GOT HOME AND THERE WAS NO CAMERA IN THE BOX. I REMEMBER ASKING THE SALER TO SHOW ME HOW TO PUT THE MEMORY CARD AND HE SAID ''OHH INSTEAD OF OPENING THE BOX AND ALL THAT IM GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT WITH OUR DEMO ''

TOMOROW AT 9 IM THERE WAITING FOR THIS GUY AND HE BETTER GIVE ME MY FUCKING CAMERA, OTHERWISE IM GOING TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Buyer beware, especially if youre a moron.

3. ghostvandal

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

didnt you notice the weight difference?

5. ghostvandal

I was buying a printer too so i had to carry the big box of the printer, plus he took a new box so i never expected that.. I verified if everything was in the printer because the box was open but I bought so much other stuff that i forgot to check in the camera box

6. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

ok,heres what ya do...

1.when you see him,dont say anything,he'll be smiling politley then you walk up and hit him in the face with a bat.(he wont be expecting it)
    2.while hes knocked out,tie him to a chair and pour gasoline all over the store and his body.(be sure to take his wallet)
    3.light the place on fire with him inside.
    4.now that you got your first misiion complete,pull out the wallet(see step 2)check his id then go to his house.
    5.ring the doorbell.when somebody answers(preferably his wife) grab her,lock the door behind you and raper her violently.
    6.after getting your nut off,shoot her in the face.
    7.kill whoever is left in the house.kids,grandma,dog,cat,etc..
    8.burn their house down.
    9.return to 12 oz and tell us what happened.

7. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

8. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Re: ok,heres what ya do...

So Your The Bastard.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. When i bought my camera, i saw that the box has been opened before cause the seal was broken, when i asked whats up he said that they just wanted to show it to a custumer cause they didnt have another at the time. When i got home, i realised that the manual, the thing you put around your neck and the cd were missing, i went back and they gave it to me...i had to drive back and i was pissed cause i'd rather playing with my new toy so i just told them to take it back and give me one on a sealed box.Everything was in the box. Conclusion: When you buy new stuff, make sure the box is like when it left the factory.

I wouldnt worry if i was you though.

ps.what camera?

11. IDrinkSprite

Re: Re: ok,heres what ya do...

:scowl:

12. ghostvandal

its a canon powershot s50, and the printer is a canon s820

Im gonna ask for the manager, explain all the situation, if nothing works, im gonna extend my new solid steel stick and hit him in the face and break everything i see in the store... and steel another s50 of course

13. IDrinkSprite

lightweight.triple homicide is the way to go.

14. Looks like he gave you the box of the demo camera...
    anyway, i dont think you'll have a problem.