I AM IN LOVE!! aka's DEE'S SUNDAY NIGHT POST

DEE38

Friday I got a package from a homie from New York.. that was purely outta the cuts and unexpected... I had noooo clue, and had even forgetten I had gave him my address like... last year or something. Alrite cool.

So... here I am, with a package from New York, skeptical as fuck... thinking it's anthrax... but the writing looked "taggish"...so I open it up and.....

There it was.

http://www.markryden.com/images/merch/misc/bb/pages/pages.jpg'>

A book of my favorite exhibition, of my favorite artist. The bunnies and bee's collection from Mark fucking Ryden. I cream.

AND.... Inside, my homie drew a picture of me... and a picture of him.. and other pictures inside. (My favorite part.)

I had NOOOOOO CLUE he was sending me a package... and fuck, of some Mark Ryden book, personalized with pieces and shit.. and a drawing of me... AND him?! I am in love. Dee is in love. I am so inlove. FUck fuck fuck I love mark ryden. (amongts the classics like dali and blah blah.)

I just felt like I needed to share with you all my happiness, and would like to hear happy stories too of getting free food from mcdonalds and things like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

love....

ryden is fucking rad though. i was only introduced to his stuff in like september, been a fan ever since. such good stuff. and i've nothing beyond obvious to say...

love..., fuck it.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

taking notes. . ..

-in order to get Dees love dont talk to her for year

-send random package with mark ryden stuff inside

Guest Ted Wakowski

Bunny books, drawings, pounds of misplaced weed ... the only shit I keep seeing in my mailbox are overweight-women's catalogues (?) and incorrect bills from the asshole computer company I purchased this malfunctioning hunk of technological ass-discharge from.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

taking notes. . ..

-in order to get Dees love dont talk to her for year

-send random package with mark ryden stuff inside

don't forget to have the package mailed from NY with some "ill tagger writing yo"

I guess I'll have to do more than just send more Oolong stickers.;)

So when's the wedding and the babies coming?

;) jk DEE

edited

Checking out some of his stuff right now. nice stuff so far.

http://www.markryden.com/images/gallery/meat/detail/pumpkin.jpg'>

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by willy.wonka

the next time i see her..im going to tell her everything..

You might not want to mention the part about "not beating her."

OKAY SHIT, I AM NOT REALLY IN LOVE. I'm constantly infatuated with dudes I will never have, thats about it. Jerk-Magnent 209% of the time.

I'll find a dude, and he's like mister wonderful kiss kiss kiss, then it's like... I find out he never wants kids ever... so bye mister kid hater!

Then i'll find mister babygirl you are so beautiful one day we're gunna get married and have kids, and fuck the shitty art school your going to im gunna send you to a real art school im a baller... then he turns out to be over protective freak who gets mad over 39483948398 little things.. and says stuff like "YOU FUCKING ART DORK" ?!?

Or or or!! Mister wonderful art lover waste 4 years of your life with only to find out he's been unfaithful 3948239483298 of the time!

and the list goes on, like one more or twice more times.

SO IT'S PRETTY HARD FOR ME TO BE IN LOVE, BUT I DO APPREACIATE A NICE COLD BEER AND MARK RYDEN BOOKS. WIN MY HEARTS, BOYS :: PUKE ::

yeah, maybe one day i'll be in "LOVE" cuz i do have alot of love to give.. thats why i come on 12oz and make cookies shaped like hearts.

:: PUKE ::: YAY FOR LOVE!!

haha aser..

I was having this convo with Wilt one night a while ago.. and thats the exact same things he said.. well sorta.

He asked me "what kinda guys do you like?!" he was asking me physically... so I told him.

Then he's like "HOLY SHIT NO WONDER WHY YOU GET FUCKED OVER THE GUYS YOU EXPLAIN ARE TOTAL JERKS!"

i was like... oh wow!

I don't know if i'm too "picky" or what. I mean, everyone has their ideal person in their mind, but it's not like i'm going to swear by it. It's like, if I go for something other then what makes me happy then i'm "settling for less" and if I don't wanna be with guy number 4 because this or that, then i'm "being picky" wtf.

All I want is someone who has the same passions I do (being a parent; loving art; being spiritual) ...because those are things that make ME.. and if he doesnt like them... then.. theres no way he could love me really.

I must admit I have this lil fantasy of meeting my soul mate at a bus stop... him with his ear phones up bumping some portishead, with a book of poetry in his hand. hmph.

:: PUKE ::

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i have never been in love, prolly never will be....im always infatuated over girls and shit, but i get scared to talk to them, etc etc...im a big wussy...o well

Archived