Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I AM IN LOVE!! aka's DEE'S SUNDAY NIGHT POST

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, May 20, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Friday I got a package from a homie from New York.. that was purely outta the cuts and unexpected... I had noooo clue, and had even forgetten I had gave him my address like... last year or something. Alrite cool.

So... here I am, with a package from New York, skeptical as fuck... thinking it's anthrax... but the writing looked "taggish"...so I open it up and.....

There it was.
    http://www.markryden.com/images/merch/misc/bb/pages/pages.jpg'>

A book of my favorite exhibition, of my favorite artist. The bunnies and bee's collection from Mark fucking Ryden. I cream.

AND.... Inside, my homie drew a picture of me... and a picture of him.. and other pictures inside. (My favorite part.)

I had NOOOOOO CLUE he was sending me a package... and fuck, of some Mark Ryden book, personalized with pieces and shit.. and a drawing of me... AND him?! I am in love. Dee is in love. I am so inlove. FUck fuck fuck I love mark ryden. (amongts the classics like dali and blah blah.)

I just felt like I needed to share with you all my happiness, and would like to hear happy stories too of getting free food from mcdonalds and things like that.

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

p.s. i made you all some cookies shaped like abe lincon.

3. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

i wish i was in love....

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:: hugs ::

5. love....

ryden is fucking rad though. i was only introduced to his stuff in like september, been a fan ever since. such good stuff. and i've nothing beyond obvious to say...

love..., fuck it.

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

taking notes. . ..

-in order to get Dees love dont talk to her for year
    -send random package with mark ryden stuff inside

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

also taking notes :

- add a semi-personal aspect
    - dont let her know in any way , so she is at first skeptical .

8. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Bunny books, drawings, pounds of misplaced weed ... the only shit I keep seeing in my mailbox are overweight-women's catalogues (?) and incorrect bills from the asshole computer company I purchased this malfunctioning hunk of technological ass-discharge from.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

:rolleyes: PHIL you're such a kidder....and dee...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: hates me these days....

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

don't forget to have the package mailed from NY with some "ill tagger writing yo"

I guess I'll have to do more than just send more Oolong stickers.;)

So when's the wedding and the babies coming?
    ;) jk DEE

edited

Checking out some of his stuff right now. nice stuff so far.
    [​IMG]

11. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Look^, it's Pumpkinhead from Brooklyn Academy. Dude has a zit problem.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

couple more i found , interesting stuff this guy has

http://spc.bodymodification.com/events/ryden.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.track16.com/laluz/images/ryden.jpeg'>

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

when i said theaching......i meant teaching..

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im also in love with........

DEVILUSH.....
    :love: :love2:

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i am in love :love2: :love: :love2: :love: :love2: :love: