Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i am gonna get killed with this new trick

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Yesterday,on my way home,my girl changed the radio station and she accidently changed the band(from FM to MW).
    What happened is that from my car speakers i could hear the motor in a way.
    I turned the volume up and it was like playing grand tourismo(well at least the audio part)
    I was driving all day with that shit on and i was driving fast changing gears all the time...Fuck i predict an accident if that shit goes on.
    Can anyone explain why is this happening?

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

from fm to mw???? is that some weird band? cause here in the us there is only am and fm...

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

damn...reading that got me laughing...very funny mental picture

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

4. pulk

pulk Guest

MW (Medium Wave) = AM.

5. I didnt knew that,in europe we have two more MW(the middle ones)and LW (low ones)

it gets more funny when i run over some old lady lol

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's your spark plug wires, they cause interference that your radio picks up...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

7. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

Yeah, when you step on the gas you get a theremin-type sound (wrrreeeEEEEEEE...)

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i have no idea why that happens but i know that i got that station too. it was cool, i felt like i was a race car driver in my moms saturn...