i am going to pee my pants

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...im actually peeing in my pants...no seriously...aaaaaaahhhhhhh...im lazy....

that and im psyched cause im going to MMW(with kid koala) too! wow crazy coinci-dink!! actually i owe the bearded a huge favor now, hes got my tix for halloween also!...nyc on halloween, with the bearded hipster...

stranger: "heh i love your costume, what are you a hippie? love and peace man!"

drunk beardo: "shut up biyatch! im the beared hipster himself, this is my steez on the reg, aint nothing costumie about it!"

hahaha..its gonna be ill....have a good one kiddies and remember to wear your reflectors when out getting candy....

trick or treat....

looking for the cat with dirty phish hat-rOe

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :

shit was hot,great night of jazz and djs and friends....musical explosions...drowning in sounds...views from above and jamming on the floor...worlds crashing together beautifully...drinking bud and coors light like true americans...bumping around side streets....hanging on the streets with constuction workers listening to jeter hit the home run...smyles smyles smyles...happie halloween indeed....and yes there are actual faces behind these monitors i look at....crazy world....thanks again B(krushed NYC! hahaha), had a blast....and hour late for work, but shit my luck is like the energizer, it keeps going and going, my boss called in sick today....ofcourse she did, why do i even fret....

still swirling

rOe

i had a dream about kid koala last night. we were djing at some big festival thing, but we were playing in a garage or something like that. it was odd. i also came up with a dope ass throw up, but i did that while i was awake, not in my sleep. rock on team.

holy shit

haha, that was such a good show and night all together. but the best part of it all, was sleeping on that bench at the trenton train station. i just got to work, 12:00.. you love it. WHAT!

beardo the bum - squating on benches, in trenton no less...i just read that email...holy shit what a trip....thought my drive sucked, and i thought i was late...geesh...youre a god dam trooper, i dont know if i woulda made it into work period, you gets the medal dood...esp. cause youre going back2back....enjoy the cheese tonite....

seeks if we can score that boot, we gotta get ya a copy, you woulda dug the sounds for sure...kid koala was on point....so fresh when a dj can hang with serious jazz musicians....thats all i gotta say, the guy held his own with style....heh man if you got any of his shit, wanna maybe burn some of it for me?! come on, hook a brother up....

r.

Archived