1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i am going to pee my pants

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Oct 31, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

i am going to pee my pants

Discussion started by beardo - Oct 31, 2001

off to nyc to see mmw. hope eveyone has a good halloween. be safe. have fun.

2. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia 12oz Member

OGBforMumia - Replied Oct 31, 2001

you too buddy.

OGBforMumia - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Oct 31, 2001

whats mmw?

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 31, 2001

MEDESKI, MARTIN, AND WOOD

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Oct 31, 2001

Drive safe, Don't do anything that might get you in trouble. j/k

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Are2

Are2 Guest

Are2 - Replied Oct 31, 2001

..get me a bag, would you?

and get some friggin' depends beardy

7. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Oct 31, 2001

...im actually peeing in my pants...no seriously...aaaaaaahhhhhhh...im lazy....

that and im psyched cause im going to MMW(with kid koala) too! wow crazy coinci-dink!! actually i owe the bearded a huge favor now, hes got my tix for halloween also!...nyc on halloween, with the bearded hipster...

stranger: "heh i love your costume, what are you a hippie? love and peace man!"

drunk beardo: "shut up biyatch! im the beared hipster himself, this is my steez on the reg, aint nothing costumie about it!"

hahaha..its gonna be ill....have a good one kiddies and remember to wear your reflectors when out getting candy....

trick or treat....

looking for the cat with dirty phish hat-rOe

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Oct 31, 2001

hey watch that there guy, that could become a debilitating condition

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Oct 31, 2001

I'm gonna wet your bed from across the room.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Nov 1, 2001

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :

shit was hot,great night of jazz and djs and friends....musical explosions...drowning in sounds...views from above and jamming on the floor...worlds crashing together beautifully...drinking bud and coors light like true americans...bumping around side streets....hanging on the streets with constuction workers listening to jeter hit the home run...smyles smyles smyles...happie halloween indeed....and yes there are actual faces behind these monitors i look at....crazy world....thanks again B(krushed NYC! hahaha), had a blast....and hour late for work, but shit my luck is like the energizer, it keeps going and going, my boss called in sick today....ofcourse she did, why do i even fret....

still swirling
    rOe

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 1, 2001

i had a dream about kid koala last night. we were djing at some big festival thing, but we were playing in a garage or something like that. it was odd. i also came up with a dope ass throw up, but i did that while i was awake, not in my sleep. rock on team.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Nov 1, 2001

holy shit

haha, that was such a good show and night all together. but the best part of it all, was sleeping on that bench at the trenton train station. i just got to work, 12:00.. you love it. WHAT!

13. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW - Replied Nov 1, 2001

trenton.....ughhh...

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 1, 2001

beard, get on aim... i got something to discuss...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Nov 1, 2001

beardo the bum - squating on benches, in trenton no less...i just read that email...holy shit what a trip....thought my drive sucked, and i thought i was late...geesh...youre a god dam trooper, i dont know if i woulda made it into work period, you gets the medal dood...esp. cause youre going back2back....enjoy the cheese tonite....

seeks if we can score that boot, we gotta get ya a copy, you woulda dug the sounds for sure...kid koala was on point....so fresh when a dj can hang with serious jazz musicians....thats all i gotta say, the guy held his own with style....heh man if you got any of his shit, wanna maybe burn some of it for me?! come on, hook a brother up....

r.