Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I AM GOING TO MURDER THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, Oct 18, 2002.

1. I AM IN DEEP, DEEP SHIT.

AFTER WORKING FOR ONE MONTH NON-STOP ON THIS VIDEO FOR A BBOY EVENT THAT SO FAR MEANT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD FOR MAMERRO, SPECIFICALLY HIS FUTURE, MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO SIMPLY CRASH ALL OF A SUDDEN. IT'S OK, CAUSE COMPUTERS CRASH OFTEN. HOWEVER, AFTER RESTARTING, THE GODDAMN COMPUTER DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T WANT TO RECOGNIZE MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, WHERE ALL MY VIDEO FILES ARE STORED. IT JUST ASKS ME IF I WANT TO EITHER INITIALIZE (ERASE ALL THE DATA IN IT) OR EJECT THE DISK.

Considering the amount of work I have put into it, and all the hype I've created online about it (go here to watch the trailer), I think it's almost fair that my eyes are watering right now. Pretty much all of my work is absolutely unreachable, unless someone knows of a clever way to get a Mac to recognize a disk. I'm gonna call the hard drive's company tomorrow, and if they can't solve the problem that just cost me my goddamn future, someone's getting a (insert federal mail-related offense here, which I won't describe so I won't get tracked down by FBI bugs).

If none of you can help (I'm banking on Zesto... dude, you're getting a 18" x 22" full color robot poster on illustration board if you can help me out), then I wish every single one of you a slow, painful, excruciating death hopefully involving salami. As you can see, I'm pathetically trying to hold on to my sense of humor here, but it's an awfully shitty situation I'm in right now. Please just fucking die and rot away, not necessarily in that order. Cyanide,

El Mamerro

2. ToYs

ToYs Guest

i dont know shit man sorry, but i would just not touch a thing and send your shit to a professional, talk with the guy, make sure he dosent erase it, and do the best you can to salvage it. good luck bro.

3. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

4. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

yea i wouldnt touch shit.....i dont think you should get a mac though heard those suck......get a dell!!........but sorry man...shits all fucked up

5. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

You have my sympathy. I never trusted Macs, never liked them at all.

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i am only here to add to the useless comments to further agrivate you...

nah, for real though - sorry i can't help.

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

maybe you coukld try the external harddrive on another mac??

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i'd say sorry but it probeley mean anything to you...so go ahead and kill me.

9. It's good though, I'm craving sympathy like a motherfuck right now, no shame whatsoever. At least go look at the trailer and tell me it's hot. It'd make my day, seriously. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

would the string theory allow this?

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

bleh....seriously....describe the problem a little better

the computer wont read the hard-drive?? take the harddrive out, put itinto a fucking static electricity proof bag...and try it on another mac

12. IzzeWST

IzzeWST Member

This would be a good first step. If the other Mac recognizes the HD then
    the problem is with your computer. If it doesn't, then the problem is in
    the drive itself.
    If that's the case there are a lot of companies that specialize in data recovery.
    Just don't mess around with the drive until you recover your data.

13. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

see, i'd say it was dope, but i can't downlad it... i clicked on it and nuffin... i tried "save target as" and nuffin!!!

14. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok if it's on a disk or a drive ....which is external of course...then just reformat ....reformatting only affects your immediate in house drive...your os might not be running right..thats all..

15. ()__))>

()__))> New Jack

In the words of my deadbeat father:

"Don't be a pussy and walk it off." (This was said after i broke my leg ages ago. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry i know how it feels to lose some shit due to a bunk ass hard drive error.... trust.:eek: