Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I am going to italy pretty soon.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by suburbian bum, Mar 9, 2003.

1. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

GOing to florence venice and rome. I thought mayby some of you people would have suggestions on what to see and do.

2. krie

krie Guest

to do: eat pizza :ballcap: i rekin the italians would make great pizza

3. suburbian bum

Does italy have lots of hot girls?

4. krie

krie Guest

i aint too sure ? never been

5. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

i might be going to germany in the fall...anyone know about germany?

6. suburbian bum

Start your own thread.

7. suburbian bum

Wow thanks cause thats really what i wanted to know.

Seriously though, what about churches, museams, e.t.c to see?

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

thats pretty near the cradle of civilization...you should have a blast

9. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

hey man have fun in italy........but id watch out if i were you
    my sister told me a while ago that the gypsies there will rob u blind

theyll have u hold their baby and while your holding the baby they pickpocket you and stuff

my sister told me that you should just ignore them because if you say something back to them it just gives them a reason to keep talkin to you and steal from you.

on the plus side if you hold the baby my suggestion is A-scram and sell the baby

10. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

so uhh anyone here actually care what i say?

wuts that? no?.....yea i didnt think so

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ha ha.
    watch out for gyppos on the metro.
    good luck talking to italian women.
    if you cant find something to do there jump in a canal in venezia and hope you drown.
    italy is pretty harmless, i just wouldnt piss off the cops.
    try the potato pizza.

12. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

be a loser and si at the spanish steps all day.

and dont shit or piss while your there.

13. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

I thought it was usually considered Iraq. Or the Indus Valley, i dunno.

But yeah, Italy sounds nice, I would definately want to visit.

14. teister

teister Senior Member

Suburbian, you will not find hotter girls than in Rome. Honestly, I lived there last year for four months. The shit was ridiculous. My roommate sat outside and videotaped girls asses for a day. Walk up and down Via Del Corso (its one of the main streets and its where I lived) any evening from about four till it gets dark. The whole street gets closed down to cars and people just walk up and down. The girls are amazing. The pizza in Rome is the best, the fish in Venice is good. The gelato in Rome is the best thing you will ever eat. Don't go a day without getting at least one cone. You won't ever eat american ice cream again. And the Spanish Steps in Rome. Go there during the afternoon. Thats where everybody goes to chill and watch people. There will be girls there as well hopefully. Mostly high school girls, but thats okay over there. You'll see 30 year old dudes with like 13 year old girls there. So hit as much as possible while you are there. Oh, and the girls are really good looking in Italy.

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest