I am going to germany pretty soon.

VAITOMANOCU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Run naked, only wearing Stars&Stripes, down the mainstreet and shout WAR, WAR, WAR!

Have somebody take flicks and post them here.

Thank you.

yeah, sorry about all the goofy threads...i actually might be going to germany though so keep this open. i can guess europe might have had some light to shed on the topic but it seems he was too angry about all the other "i'm going to ______ pretty soon" threads to care about my question..which is understandable

although that advice doesnt sound so bad

Deutchland

Germany's cool. I spent some time in Munich last summer. The food and drink are much better than most places I've been and there's a lot of nightlife in the city. The one thing that dissapointed me was the lack of graf in munich, considering they have a subway and trams in the city, although a mate of mine went to frankfurt a while ago and told me he saw wholecar-after-wholecar of 36 colour wildstyle peices on the trains there.

Also, the germans make some fucking gorgeous pretzels.

nope not brazilian, i just live with one, who constantly swears so most of my portuguese vocab consists of foul words. I lived with his family for a couple months and they don't speak much english.

i'm going back to rio for a week and a half to get some sun and take a week of immersion language classes. where were you?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

because his thread is authentic, rather than 15 kids making bs threads

along the lines of europes suggestion... wear a sign that says 'we kicked your ass in ww1 and ww2!'

never been to germany. maybe go to a chocolate factory?

ok, ok, thats cool

but...I really am going to Denver soon, and was hoping for to possibly meet up with someone down that way and paint.

I was going to post a more descriptive thread, but two "I am going to _______ pretty soon threads" So i just cut and pasted....

I guess the jokes on me nyaaaaahhh!!!!

Germany is really cool. I lived there when the wall first came down and that's when the graff explosion really hit hard. There is so much history and stuff to see in any little town that you go through. There is this park on the border of germany and france in this place called allsace (i think) that has a monkey park. You walk through a path in some woods and monkeys run up to you and you can feed them pop corn. They are very smart though and if they see you going in your pocket for the popcorn they will sneak around behind you and jack all your shit. Its kinda intimidating when they all gang up on you. German girls are freaks, They all love hip hop and techno. I'll post some flicks i have from germany from back in the day. Have fun, wish i were going with you.

i lived in sao paulo but i travelled all over before i left, including rio...i had been to rio a couple times though...

and as it turns out, i'm not going to germany after all...i'm actually going to the netherlands....what the hell is the netherlands? sweden? denmark? holland? somebody who is really into geography, help me out here....

YOU FLAMING EEJAT

Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

i'm actually going to the netherlands....what the hell is the netherlands? sweden? denmark? holland? somebody who is really into geography, help me out here....

Netherlands is holland you dumb fuck.

how could not know that? seriously, that's a fucking stupid question

Archived