i am drunk as fuck.

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

i hope your father beats some sense into you after he finds out you drank his beer

did you steal a beer from your daddy? did he beat you? if so, please call 1-012-ozproft and share your stories with critically acclaimed beer stealer, tue skinny

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by swif1

did you steal a beer from your daddy? did he beat you? if so, please call 1-012-ozproft and share your stories with critically acclaimed beer stealer, tue skinny

Is that toll free?

Guest willy.wonka

i have been drinking a lot

beer hards beer hards beer bud and then hards beer hards then i get up on the mic and sing kareoke and grab on to a girl that i dont know and tell her things and then i skank like a rudeboy and sing some more....

i have been drinking last night,feel it,but im not tired for some odd reason.....12oz.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i had myself two colt forties and a heineken sixer..fun ride home..now im going to bed after i watch kay and silent bob so eat shit and die in your sleep.

yay.... sooooo coool.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i'm really sick of these "hey look im drunk" threads.

you drank and got fucked up...big deal...its nothing special.

well i felt like expressing my feelings towards you..im sorry that i dont take twelve ounce as seriously as you.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

well i felt like expressing my feelings towards you..im sorry that i dont take twelve ounce as seriously as you.

incorrect. i was saying that threads like that take up space saying that same thing thats been said a million times before. i dont care. post more threads saying you are drunk. whoopdie doo. i just wanted to say what my initial reaction was. dance with your shoes off and pass them to your friends.

Archived