Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i am drunk as fuck.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graffsurgeon, Mar 17, 2002.

1. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i had myself two colt forties and a heineken sixer..fun ride home..now im going to bed after i watch kay and silent bob so eat shit and die in your sleep.

2. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

pretty soon we're gonna need a drunk section of channel zero.

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

im about to steal some of my dads beer frmo his cooler.. hmm molson ice or budwieser

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

12ozprophet

my anti-drug

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

my ass, reg.

12ozprophet IS a drug

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

your write, side effects include lost of ability to speel, increesed sexuel hungir (cus your nevir getin layd if your on 120z), and slep deprivashun

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

word to "slep deprivashun"

fuck, im online for almost four hours now.

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i have fuckin mucus and all sorts of gunk in my eyes because im on this god damn site and cant get any fuckin sleep....misteraven should be accused of manslaughter if we die:D

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

im worse. in the summer i was online all day until 4 in the morning

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

damn..haha reg, i can see misteraven coming to my room saying "im sorry"...and then pop pills and drink and repeat the cycle with teh next person

12. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i hope your father beats some sense into you after he finds out you drank his beer

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

my dad dont give a shit... hes a drunk.. wait that means he needs beer. oh well.. i need an ass kicken

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

did you steal a beer from your daddy? did he beat you? if so, please call 1-012-ozproft and share your stories with critically acclaimed beer stealer, tue skinny

15. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

Is that toll free?