I am depressed

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

yeah i know yous guys could care less but im depressed.

My rents want to kick me out and i aint got no one to move in with and this lawyer bullshit is pissing me off cause its 250 i dont get to use towards a one bedroom. FUCK AUSTIN AND ITS HIGH COST OF LIVING!!! A one bedroom studio in this city is fucking $400 and its all on the south side the north side ones are fucking 5-6 bills and arent even nice, thier like 20 years old an falling apart.

Anyone in austin need a roomate?? Im not an asshole in real life i promise.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by rip

well when you try to have sex with your mom they uissually dont want you around nemore. lol naw j/k, hope you find a home. just walk around with a sign on that says free to good home.

ahahahhah

yeah ill do that on my day off, maybe some hottie girl will be like oooh hes fine i want some eye candy round the house!!

yeah right

Originally posted by angry xbox

yeah i know yous guys could care less but im depressed.

My rents want to kick me out and i aint got no one to move in with and this lawyer bullshit is pissing me off cause its 250 i dont get to use towards a one bedroom. FUCK AUSTIN AND ITS HIGH COST OF LIVING!!! A one bedroom studio in this city is fucking $400 and its all on the south side the north side ones are fucking 5-6 bills and arent even nice, thier like 20 years old an falling apart.

Anyone in austin need a roomate?? Im not an asshole in real life i promise.

$400 a month?? dam you're lucky dont complain i know people who pay $600 to live in a closet oh and they also got to pay utilites, man $400 a month for a studio or 1br thats so fucking cheap compared to where i live i checked out everywhere and its the same if its ghetto or if its nice youre paying about the same, a 1br or a studio up here will run ya at least 1000 probally 1200 for the 1br i mean you can find cheaper places that are nice but they are few and far between.....

Re: Re: I am depressed

Originally posted by spectr

$400 a month?? dam you're lucky dont complain i know people who pay $600 to live in a closet oh and they also got to pay utilites, man $400 a month for a studio or 1br thats so fucking cheap compared to where i live i checked out everywhere and its the same if its ghetto or if its nice youre paying about the same, a 1br or a studio up here will run ya at least 1000 probally 1200 for the 1br i mean you can find cheaper places that are nice but they are few and far between.....

lol its cheap over here. $300 for a 1 br but the only draw back is that its in a crack house:king:

Guest angry xbox

WTF???? you must live in NYC

6000 a month is a mortgage payment on a three bedroon house ina middle class neighborhood down here tell those losers to head south.

Re: Re: Re: I am depressed

Originally posted by rip

lol its cheap over here. $300 for a 1 br but the only draw back is that its in a crack house:king:

yeah, SD sucks. i wouldn't say it's cheap, either.. i pay $700 for a 1 bedroom cottage and i'm damn lucky.

just imagine SF..:eek: my friend is going to berkley; he rents a small room for $600. fucking crazy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am depressed

Originally posted by juggernaut

yeah, SD sucks. i wouldn't say it's cheap, either.. i pay $700 for a 1 bedroom cottage and i'm damn lucky.

just imagine SF..:eek: my friend is going to berkley; he rents a small room for $600. fucking crazy.

yeah most 2 bedromm down here are around a 1000

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am depressed

Originally posted by juggernaut

damn i know a friend in SF who pays a grand i think?? for a studio

Re: Re: Re: I am depressed

WTF???? you must live in NYC

6000 a month is a mortgage payment on a three bedroon house ina middle class neighborhood down here tell those losers to head south.

long island is one of the most expensive areas to live in the country. and its just a goddamn sandbar with the hamptons out in bumblefuck. my girls trying to get a place of her own and a CHEAP appartment...a very small studio is about a grand. and thats in the shady neighborhoods. and without utilities. AND the motherfuckers want 1months rent and another months rent for security. so your looking at about 2000 buckaroos to live up here in a small shitty apartment in a shitty part of town...and you still get to buy food. fuck long island. rich fucks.

Guest platapie

your a fuckign fag anyway. and 400$ is so good. talk about 500$ to live with 4 other people in a shit hole. coem on over to hawaii you fuck. or just cry about your problems.

nwo my reply might be a bit harsh caus ei thionk your a dic wod. but seriosuly yo uaint got it that abd mr. lord of kaos. why dont you try being nice to peopel and maybe someone will hook yuo up.

now eat a dic you fucker.

I only gotta pay a hunded dolla bizzill.......! thought you knew playboy....

Guest platapie

you will truely die when i meet you

whats a pussy liek you gonan do?

you pick on peoipel over the internet you fucko. i bet you wouldnt even tell me you were the lord of kaos if i was standing infront of you. but if you did i would fucking mop the floor with you, you piece of dog shit.

:mad:

Archived