i am cuter than bojangles...

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I don't know........Bojangles is pretty damn hot

haha....just kidding

i got a nicer ass too!

Originally posted by siloette

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!..never ever show pictures of your self..especially on a site oriented towards illegal behavior..seriously girl..

an thats not even including wierdos like me that will do funny things with your picture

i feel like a very dirty bird, and am probably breaking several laws at once, but that is a cute young lady. if thats really you or not.

great. now the pics dont work.

i swear you people on here are too damn paranoid.

afraid of everything.

so she put her pic on here..big fuckin deal.

you're all like 'no dont do it! the cops will take that picture and go on a worldwide search to find you! then they'll take you to court with incredible evidence of some 12oz posts! i sometimes post on mafia sites..i must be in the mob!' you people are fucking stupid..go hide under your covers.

my girlfriend is way cuter.

aw, hell no man, the bitch in that pic is mine, you stay the fuck away from her, i make her loins burn with passion like no other (or so she says) so just back the fuck off and ill let you off with a warning this time.

and iris, i cant see either pic, somewhat dissapointing, but i suppose after groups and private counseling ill be able to move on to a semi-productive life as a somewhat functional member of society.

Archived