i am annoyed as fuck

Iris

annoyed today. i am surrounded by morons

1. my pregnant drunken slutty coworkers slept with two different men on her birthday and knows neither of their names. i am going to set her up with my exboyfriend (payback) who is "lonely".

2. my boyfriend has to wait to have a fight with his roommate before he can come over and i haven't seem him in 3 days.

3. my friend kelly has chlamydia because she had sex with a gay guy.

4. my mother is insane and i need to move out but don't have a roommate.

5. i have midterms this week. the only week my coolest friend ever will be home for a while.

6. i resprained my ankle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i tell girls that im gay all the time,

but they know im not.....it sucks.i ant some girl to try and cure me.

you should read a horoscope or something,iris.

Guest platapie

im hungover and jus broke up with my girlfreind and im sapsoe to hang out with sum girl tonight. i thaught it would be a good idea to get my mind off it and now i jus feel stupid. i feel annoyed also but jsu at myself.

Re: just my opinion

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

you should become a lesbian and date asian girls. that's what i'd do!! they'll take care of that ankle!!

ankle?

i am oficially gay now. sorry bojangles

did bombastic get blocked or did she lose interest?

phew

Originally posted by Pistol

How would a gay guy get chlamydia anyways? Maybe he was using the "Gay" thing as a front to try and get women to change him.

she didn't know he was/is gay until i told her today.

i am obsessed

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ he seems to be obsessed with asian girls

i think i am...i miss all the thai girls i was seeing allday everyday, and now i'm stuck in america...at least i dont have chlymidia, i dont think...anyone know the symptoms, i seem to have forgotten?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

yo cmeup. just to let you know...

if i didnt wait, he mightve kicked me out cuz hes a psycho, and i have NO FAMILY to go home to potna'...not really sweatin you, just get the facts right before you speak about me...ok?

Re: just my opinion

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

you should become a lesbian and date asian girls. that's what i'd do!! they'll take care of that ankle!!

well derrrrr....iris and i are secretly seeing eachother. i am her asian lover.;)

and why is tease all of a sudden so mean to you?:huh?:

sounds like fun

Originally posted by Devilush

well derrrrr....iris and i are secretly seeing eachother. i am her asian lover.;)

and why is tease all of a sudden so mean to you?:huh?:

i am jealous of you both...send me pictures!

and tease...dont know?

Originally posted by Iris

annoyed today. i am surrounded by morons

1. my pregnant drunken slutty coworkers slept with two different men on her birthday and knows neither of their names. i am going to set her up with my exboyfriend (payback) who is "lonely".

2. my boyfriend has to wait to have a fight with his roommate before he can come over and i haven't seem him in 3 days.

3. my friend kelly has chlamydia because she had sex with a gay guy.

4. my mother is insane and i need to move out but don't have a roommate.

5. i have midterms this week. the only week my coolest friend ever will be home for a while.

6. i resprained my ankle

Ok iris, i have the simple answers, whatever for ya...here we go..

1. You nailed this one...continuing to #2.

2. Tell your boyfriend, mr.b to kick the shit outta his roomate..i know, rent and shit, he needs him maybe, but just wait...keep reading.

3.There are two kinds of test for chlamydia. One involves collecting a small amount of fluid from an infected site (cervix or penis) with a cotton swab. These tests are universally available. New tests, which use only urine samples, will be available soon and will make testing much easier and less painful.A single dose of azithromycin or a week of doxycycline (twice daily) are the most commonly used treatments. Tell her to see the doctor..its that easy, shell be fine.

4. Move in with bojangles....problem solved for numbers 2 and 4.

5. Study now, or before shes here, and study alot, you should be fine, if not....fuck the midterms and have fun.

6. Sorry, just chill and get some rest, i do it all the time...i fell into a 4ft deep ditch on the side of the tracks the other day, and it was filled with thorns...

Yup....

Im retarded and i dont know why i just said all that...people are annoying, another way of dealing with it is just to have some good old fashioned sex!

eh bojangs?

:D :D

Originally posted by cmeup

i stand corrected... however, i know what you know that she dont know that you know..and i sure as hell know it. :lol:

holla atcha boy :D

tease:king:

i am not the one with no friends. i have and can easily get a boyfriend rather than just pathetically whine about it online.

Archived