I am an idiot...

Milton

Since I am without job or school at the moment, and just sort of kicking the shit, I decided to do something usefull with my time. This included going to a local community college with my friend and hitting on the chicks in his classes. But instead of going as his "friend with no life" I decided to pose as his Croatian exchange student. I know a lot of Bosnians, so I put on my best Bosnian accent and went around to his classes picking up on the ladies. Well it worked better than I thought and quite a few are willing to "hang out with me since I haven't meetnig any of you nice American girls yet." The problem, and why I'm an idiot is that hanging out with girls involves actually talking to them, especially if you're trying to play hot pocket hockey, but I don't know how long I can keep up the accent without slipping into normal English, which would make me fucked and no in the way I want to be...

Anybody have idears?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i donno if im the only one here who watches friends but this reminds me of the episode where Ross gets nervous in front of his class and gets a british accent...he didnt know what to do cuz he had to teach that class for the rest of the year so he tried to fade the accent out and it was just fucking funny:lick:

get one of those "learn english" tapes...bump it in your walkman or if you pick the chick up in your whip have it playing when she gets in the door then turn it off like and be like "i've been working on my english" ...blah blah blah... you're a fast learner and all that shit..she'll think you're a genius and throw the muffin at you