Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I am an idiot...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Since I am without job or school at the moment, and just sort of kicking the shit, I decided to do something usefull with my time. This included going to a local community college with my friend and hitting on the chicks in his classes. But instead of going as his "friend with no life" I decided to pose as his Croatian exchange student. I know a lot of Bosnians, so I put on my best Bosnian accent and went around to his classes picking up on the ladies. Well it worked better than I thought and quite a few are willing to "hang out with me since I haven't meetnig any of you nice American girls yet." The problem, and why I'm an idiot is that hanging out with girls involves actually talking to them, especially if you're trying to play hot pocket hockey, but I don't know how long I can keep up the accent without slipping into normal English, which would make me fucked and no in the way I want to be...
    Anybody have idears?

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Sounds like a plot in a bad sitcom

3. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

keep the accent up, tell em that yuor leaving or somethin and yuo can only go out one night, or be prepared for the "oh my god yuor such a loser, yuo dont have any feelings" type of speech from the unsuspecting ladyfriends....

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

If they are already hanging out with you and you slip in the news that you, in fact, are american (or whatever the fuck) I'm sure since they are already there they will give you somewhat of a chance.

5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

shit even if you do slip back into English and all goes bad it's not like YOU go to school there, right?

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, you pissed in your bed, you lay in it buddy

Milton, do you even know who Che Guevarra is or what he did during his lifetime?

7. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

i did a presentation for a national history day contest on CHE, came out pretty good, had a paper, a powerpoint, and a whole poster/diarama type thing. i got 4th place, damn chinese kids with glasses always taking first prize....

8. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I'm going to say that I pick up accents fast and speak English when I meet them, with a few slip ups into accent mode.

Yes I do mister Lens, do you?

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^
    no, I don't. I usually just pee in the shower.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Wait, aren't you black?

11. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

i donno if im the only one here who watches friends but this reminds me of the episode where Ross gets nervous in front of his class and gets a british accent...he didnt know what to do cuz he had to teach that class for the rest of the year so he tried to fade the accent out and it was just fucking funny:lick:

12. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

damn milt, that sucks

13. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

he said POWERPOINT.

hahahaha..

ahem.. sorry.

14. $360

$360 Elite Member

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member