I almost hit the kid... with my car

I went to pick up my lil brother from my aunt's house. Im turning the corner where there are some kids playing, like 6 to 12 year olds. I pull into the driveway and theres a lil girl and her dad on a bike (shes on a lil big wheel). I stopped 4 to 6 feet from her. I admit I was going a lil more than I shouldve. I stopped and acted like nothing but inside Im screaming holy shit and sweatin it bad. She looked about 4 to 6 yo and her dad just held his hand out and pushed her back a lil.

Even though nothing happened and I know I could never forgive myself If shit did go down, I still feel really bad. Im holding it in like some lil shit but I know that it was a big deal.

I need to calm the fuck down

(driving and physically)

*there are 52 I's in this post excluding this sentence*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I was little one of the neighborhood kids got one of those novelty bikes with the bullshit little speedometer. As soon as it was in my sight I was on it peddling that fucker as fast as I could down the street headed directly towards one of the back-alleys. Long story short, I was concentrating more on the speedometer than anything else around me and some vacant bitch pulled out in front of me as I came into contact with the intersection. I was catapulted over the hood of the car, did a perfect stuntman's roll, totalled the kid's brand new bike (faggy little speedometer came off and all), got up, shook my head all fast while making a roger-rabbit noise and walked off.

That miserable old bitch looked like she wanted to cry.

i speed alot... but i keep it safe residential...

when my son plays..im always beside him..but he's only 2..

our neighbors..always have their kids playing outside..like 6 of em..and the lil girl who is also two ran off.. and was wondering on the main road ..thats basically a mini freeway..nobody knew where she was..fucking dumb ass parents..

Some people don't deserve to be parents...my parents godson one time wandered out of his mothers house in the middle of the night, out into one of the worst crack neighborhoods in the state, and amazingly someone who knew where he lived scooped him up. The kid's like 3

Some people don't deserve to be parents...my parents godson one time wandered out of his mothers house in the middle of the night' date=' out into one of the worst crack neighborhoods in the state, and amazingly someone who knew where he lived scooped him up. The kid's like 3[/quote']

what a nightmare.. glad he's ok

i'm guilty of comming extremely close to running over the hipsters on their fixed gear bikes in the neighborhood I work in..

Not because I drive like an asshole, but because these people don't give a fuck and just dart out in front of you. ugh

glad you didnt run anyone over though. that wouldve really sucked

I ALMOST HIT THIS WHITE LADY IN THE PARKING LOT. THE BITCH HAD HER HEAD UP HER ASS AND AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME TO HER NOTHING EXISTED EXCEPT WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE HAD HER MIND ON. IN HER MIND THERE WAS NO PARKING LOT OR CARS. THING IS I HAD THE GO AHEAD AND WAS GOING ONLY LIKE 3 MPH BUT SHE JUST DARTED OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR AND I HAD THE GO AHEAD... I WAS ALREADY IN MOTION AND THE BITCH JUST DARTS OUT

i'm guilty of comming extremely close to running over the hipsters on their fixed gear bikes in the neighborhood I work in..

Not because I drive like an asshole, but because these people don't give a fuck and just dart out in front of you. ugh

glad you didnt run anyone over though. that wouldve really sucked

What the fuck is the point of these fucking bikes.

I ran over a homeless guy.........I just wanted to see what it felt like' date=' no one would miss him right, he's fucking scum and homeless.[/quote']

i had a homeless guy pretend to be hit by me. i was drivin and all of a sudden this mom just falls into the street in front of my car and starts yelling, and all these fuckin people started honking and yelling at me to leave the scene. so i took a dump on him and sped, yelling at him to get a job.

today i was kinda speeding. and this person at the cross walk was power walking across the stree. the person was looking down and never looked up. i didnt have a stop sign so i wasnt gonna stop. i just honked my horn and the person stopped. i hope dude realizes how much of a dumb ass he is for looking down and crossing the street nigga almost died.