Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I almost hit the kid... with my car

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AllTheWrongWords, May 30, 2006.

1. AllTheWrongWords

AllTheWrongWords Veteran Member

I went to pick up my lil brother from my aunt's house. Im turning the corner where there are some kids playing, like 6 to 12 year olds. I pull into the driveway and theres a lil girl and her dad on a bike (shes on a lil big wheel). I stopped 4 to 6 feet from her. I admit I was going a lil more than I shouldve. I stopped and acted like nothing but inside Im screaming holy shit and sweatin it bad. She looked about 4 to 6 yo and her dad just held his hand out and pushed her back a lil.

Even though nothing happened and I know I could never forgive myself If shit did go down, I still feel really bad. Im holding it in like some lil shit but I know that it was a big deal.

I need to calm the fuck down
    (driving and physically)

*there are 52 I's in this post excluding this sentence*

2. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

only whites teach their kids how to ride bikes
    blacks rob them and teach themselves

3. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

i ran over a kids soccer ball not so long ago... it was fairly busy traffic and i was goin by a school. somehow the ball went into the road, a girl started running after it too, but her friend pulled her back.. i mauled the ball, even tho i tried avoiding it (which is weird, i usually get enjoyment out of ruining small children's days) and had her friend not pulled her back, that little girl couldve had me in jail for manslaughter or some shit

4. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

if you run over a little kid then that little fucker should have been looking out.

5. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

Yeah dude, 6 year old's are all over right of way's and they are also bursting with common sense
    :rolleyes:

6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

When I was little one of the neighborhood kids got one of those novelty bikes with the bullshit little speedometer. As soon as it was in my sight I was on it peddling that fucker as fast as I could down the street headed directly towards one of the back-alleys. Long story short, I was concentrating more on the speedometer than anything else around me and some vacant bitch pulled out in front of me as I came into contact with the intersection. I was catapulted over the hood of the car, did a perfect stuntman's roll, totalled the kid's brand new bike (faggy little speedometer came off and all), got up, shook my head all fast while making a roger-rabbit noise and walked off.

That miserable old bitch looked like she wanted to cry.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  7. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i speed alot... but i keep it safe residential...

when my son plays..im always beside him..but he's only 2..

our neighbors..always have their kids playing outside..like 6 of em..and the lil girl who is also two ran off.. and was wondering on the main road ..thats basically a mini freeway..nobody knew where she was..fucking dumb ass parents..

9. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I ran over a homeless guy.........I just wanted to see what it felt like, no one would miss him right, he's fucking scum and homeless.

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Some people don't deserve to be parents...my parents godson one time wandered out of his mothers house in the middle of the night, out into one of the worst crack neighborhoods in the state, and amazingly someone who knew where he lived scooped him up. The kid's like 3

11. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

If you wanna run someone over that noone would miss, make it a mime

12. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

what a nightmare.. glad he's ok

13. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm guilty of comming extremely close to running over the hipsters on their fixed gear bikes in the neighborhood I work in..

Not because I drive like an asshole, but because these people don't give a fuck and just dart out in front of you. ugh

glad you didnt run anyone over though. that wouldve really sucked

14. Theo Huxtable.

Theo Huxtable. 12oz Loyalist

I ALMOST HIT THIS WHITE LADY IN THE PARKING LOT. THE BITCH HAD HER HEAD UP HER ASS AND AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME TO HER NOTHING EXISTED EXCEPT WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE HAD HER MIND ON. IN HER MIND THERE WAS NO PARKING LOT OR CARS. THING IS I HAD THE GO AHEAD AND WAS GOING ONLY LIKE 3 MPH BUT SHE JUST DARTED OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR AND I HAD THE GO AHEAD... I WAS ALREADY IN MOTION AND THE BITCH JUST DARTS OUT

15. After School Special

After School Special Banned

What the fuck is the point of these fucking bikes.