I almost drew this....almost

BeetNIK

here are some random pages from my book. please say whatever comes to mind, please refrain from harsh and rude remarks only constructive critique allowed. personallly I am not one to sketch, I lack patience quite a bit, especially when i want to add color. I find myself struggling with My "I"s and "K"'s. I will add more as i get them scanned.

well i said i will add more when i get them scanned and it will happen tommorow when i awaken......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc

"please refrain from harsh and rude remarks only constructive critique allowed."...lol, like that's gonna happen:D

...i dont know what's up with the first one...the roller sketch is dope...the third and fourth are pretty cool...the rest :rolleyes:

no rude comment u say? well dont fucking post this garbage....this shit is horrible! why the fuck do u even have a book if ur just gonna put garbage in it? ur book must smell like shit....god, no rude comment? what the fuck did you expect?? so you want us to say what comes to mind but no rude comments? well then you wouldn't have any replies....gawd!! that stuff is so horrible....omg that shit blows..i just lost like a month of advancing my skills by looking at that.....for fucks sake, please don't post ur stuff.......eww its fuckin horrible :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: <----my eyes did that cuz of how shitty ur stuff was....omg, i cant even get over how shitty it is....

thanks Mr. c any suggestions on my I's i can't figure out what to do with them. and anyone who has time to hate on the internet probably can't talk. But you have to figure that some peoples styles you just aren't gonna be into and others you are. So i don;t really take this "omg thats so fucking horrible' type of shit to heart, I don;t kno why i did this anyways, i guess i was just having faith in peoples common decency (sp?).

Guest Ser3adc

try to go with something like the i in the forth one...dont make it so strait...also try messin around with a capital I...there's more to work with. peace.

Originally posted by mr c

Hey dumb fuck post ur sketches then u can say his shit is terrible........

mr.c.....hmmmm, wheres your sketches? um and also to ur other question "dont talk shit until u post ur own shit"....well how bout this,........

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SCANNER NUM NUTZ!!!

Originally posted by BeetNIK

here are some random pages from my book. please say whatever comes to mind, please refrain from harsh and rude remarks only constructive critique allowed. personallly I am not one to sketch, I lack patience quite a bit, especially when i want to add color. I find myself struggling with My "I"s and "K"'s. I will add more as i get them scanned.

speakerstorm....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000015.jpg'>

here is a simple that i liked and an outline for a rollie i plan to do....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000016.jpg'>

heres one that i just haven't got around to adding color to...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000019.jpg'>

yet another colorless peice, i hate the I and the K in this one, nothing seemed to fit the N, i didn;t put much effort into that stupid shape in the background either.....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000018.jpg'>

this one is kind of old, but there is color!....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000020.jpg'>

I used my freinds name for this one, just for shits and nipples...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226318f00000017.jpg'>

^your not serious are you?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by cinamin roll

mr.c.....hmmmm, wheres your sketches? um and also to ur other question "dont talk shit until u post ur own shit"....well how bout this,........

If you don't have a scanner, then don't talk shit. Whenever you get access to a scanner, and actually put something up, THEN you may talk all the shit you like. Not having a scanner is not an excuse to talk shit. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

If you don't have a scanner, then don't talk shit. Whenever you get access to a scanner, and actually put something up, THEN you may talk all the shit you like. Not having a scanner is not an excuse to talk shit. Beer,

El Mamerro

blah blah....im still gonna talk shit cuzi own that kid....and most of the people who have been posting lately......

hahahaha you motherfuckers are hilarious

wah wah my sketch could roast your sketch ... sketch?! toys!!

paint? hahaha no way, not you guys...

beatnik dude, don't post sketches with little comments making excuses for how they suck ... why would you post something you didn't put effort into? ...

Originally posted by cinamin roll

the things is you don;t need a scanner to post images, take pics of your sketches, and when you get them developed hae them put on CD, OR you could aways make a trip up to your local kinkos.....my sketches may be shit in your eyes but at least I'm not lazy

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

beatnik dude, don't post sketches with little comments making excuses for how they suck ... why would you post something you didn't put effort into? ... [/b]

yeah your right, i shouldn't excuse shitty sketches. I have to spend more time on this shit...thanks to all for comments wether they were hate or not

Originally posted by mr c

Hey dumb fuck post ur sketches then u can say his shit is terrible........

IM not sayen im bad ass and i havent seen your shit but im so confident i bet my shit is better then yours............on sketches......but what i really care about now is on walls..........

I think this kid posted his shit so u can tell him whats wrong and give him pointers.......what pisses me off is that people like u that talk shit with out even knowing that writters at a higher level can try helping them out............

the only one that can really critiques is zesto, he is the only one that helps begginers out.............

peace

Guest tears*uno

^^ good point. but..

he didnt ask for help, he thought he was pretty good how he was

so thats why shit is tlaked

Guest PHYNE

im feeling the 3rd one i think it is...bubbly looking..... keep at it....as everyone told me, work on structure and straight lines first..dont try to get all crazy wild style and shit if you cant even rock readables...but thats just some shit i was told so now im telling you...peace nik....

Archived