Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I almost drew this....almost

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by BeetNIK, Jul 19, 2002.

1. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

here are some random pages from my book. please say whatever comes to mind, please refrain from harsh and rude remarks only constructive critique allowed. personallly I am not one to sketch, I lack patience quite a bit, especially when i want to add color. I find myself struggling with My "I"s and "K"'s. I will add more as i get them scanned.

well i said i will add more when i get them scanned and it will happen tommorow when i awaken......

2. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

"please refrain from harsh and rude remarks only constructive critique allowed."...lol, like that's gonna happen:D
    ...i dont know what's up with the first one...the roller sketch is dope...the third and fourth are pretty cool...the rest :rolleyes:

3. cazper

cazper New Jack

no rude comment u say? well dont fucking post this garbage....this shit is horrible! why the fuck do u even have a book if ur just gonna put garbage in it? ur book must smell like shit....god, no rude comment? what the fuck did you expect?? so you want us to say what comes to mind but no rude comments? well then you wouldn't have any replies....gawd!! that stuff is so horrible....omg that shit blows..i just lost like a month of advancing my skills by looking at that.....for fucks sake, please don't post ur stuff.......eww its fuckin horrible :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: <----my eyes did that cuz of how shitty ur stuff was....omg, i cant even get over how shitty it is....

4. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. mr c

mr c Junior Member

What kan i say keep on working on it dont listen to all this assholes talking shit I bet their shit is wak thats why they never post their shit................:mad:

6. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

thanks Mr. c any suggestions on my I's i can't figure out what to do with them. and anyone who has time to hate on the internet probably can't talk. But you have to figure that some peoples styles you just aren't gonna be into and others you are. So i don;t really take this "omg thats so fucking horrible' type of shit to heart, I don;t kno why i did this anyways, i guess i was just having faith in peoples common decency (sp?).

7. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

try to go with something like the i in the forth one...dont make it so strait...also try messin around with a capital I...there's more to work with. peace.

8. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

oh god please..
    STOP WASTING SPACE
    those are (sorry) terrrrrible

9. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

^yeah, take advice from this experienced toy.

10. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

actually i think its pretty good
    JUST KIDDING!

it sucks. bad.

11. mr c

mr c Junior Member

Hey dumb fuck post ur sketches then u can say his shit is terrible........

12. cazper

cazper New Jack

mr.c.....hmmmm, wheres your sketches? um and also to ur other question "dont talk shit until u post ur own shit"....well how bout this,........

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SCANNER NUM NUTZ!!!

13. kodak

kodak Member

14. If you don't have a scanner, then don't talk shit. Whenever you get access to a scanner, and actually put something up, THEN you may talk all the shit you like. Not having a scanner is not an excuse to talk shit. Beer,

El Mamerro

15. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

^^finally, someone with some class