Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i almost chopped off the tip of my thumb today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Jul 22, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

yep. just a little more force and i woulda cut the tip of my thumb clean off. luckily i kinda saw it coming and only sliced into it a good little ways. i made some damn good food though.

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

youre the man cool guy , see ya at the beach :D

3. jah

jah Elite Member

thank you.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

its every woodshop teachers dream....

5. jah

jah Elite Member

haha. i wish i had taken woodshop. chef school man. im gonna go sharpen my knives.....

6. 455

455 Guest

I think your cordination is off because you NEED SLEEP...........but that sucks,bro.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

nah its cool. it didnt even hurt. i was surprised how clean the knife went through. like butter baby! but yea. i need sleep. but its early still and if i go to sleep early ill wake up in the middle of the night. i gotta get on a good schedual. today was pretty fuckin hazey. i need to quit smokin weed is what i need to do. soon. i swear...

8. (_)_)=====D~

(_)_)=====D~ New Jack

you saw it coming and still cut yourself man?

9. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. not exactly. i just kinda knew when it was too late that it was going to happen. thats the only reason i didnt cut the whole tip off. i sliced into my finger nail pretty far and got into the flesh a little. but yeah. if i hadnt been so fuckin tired and having a shitty day i doubt i woulda done that.

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Isn't this what women are for?

11. (_)_)=====D~

(_)_)=====D~ New Jack

haha good call

12. jah

jah Elite Member

"fuck me, feed me, and shut the fuck up!" haha. just kiddin ladies. shit. no girl i ever meet is gonna be able to cook as good as me. i may as well cook for myself.

13. sneak

sneak Guest

im surprised that it didnt hurt>? i did sumthing like this once, and i swear i almost fainted from the pain..........ur hardcore!!!!