I aint sayin she's a golddigger

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Ok people, here's the deal. I've known this girl for years now and never made any moves on her even though shes super hot. The other night I got shitfaced and told her how I felt. Ok, so now we're kickin it the last few days and it's all good, tons of fun and fondling until...She starts comin to me with "I don't have money for X-mas, and my cellphone is about to get cut off, I won't be able to call you. I kinda shook it off and told her I might help her a little. Today...She texts me and asks to borrow $300.00!!!!!!!!!!! I call her and she's crying, saying she can't pay her car loan. What have I gotten into? What would you do? I want to continue hangin' with her, but its gettin hella awkward.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit your not her daddy and your not the first national bank of bojangles. If you start paying for her shit now its never going to end. I would tell her you would love to help her out but you got too much shit of your own to worry about to get involved in all of her trouble....or tell her that she can pay you back, one bj for every dollar she barrows.

Originally posted by theGOON@Dec 9 2005, 06:46 PM

oh bo, what have you done?! i doubt many kids on 12oz are rollin' in it, well a few prolly are, but i think this one just needs to get kicked to the curb........

PUT 300 DOLLARS IN HER PURSE, SMASH IT. THEN SNEAK OUT WITH THE MONEY. BUT YOU BETTER BEAT IT RIGHT CUZ YOU AINT NEVER GONNA BEAT AGAIN, UNLESS YOU PRETEND LIKE SHE LOST THE MONEY.

MERO.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 9 2005, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 9 2005, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Dec 9 2005, 06:46 PM

oh bo, what have you done?! i doubt many kids on 12oz are rollin' in it, well a few prolly are, but i think this one just needs to get kicked to the curb........

PUT 300 DOLLARS IN HER PURSE, SMASH IT. THEN SNEAK OUT WITH THE MONEY. BUT YOU BETTER BEAT IT RIGHT CUZ YOU AINT NEVER GONNA BEAT AGAIN, UNLESS YOU PRETEND LIKE SHE LOST THE MONEY.

MERO.

[/b]

hahahahaha...excellent.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THAT THEY BE GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT A BITCH. DOGS I WAS FUCKIN WITH THIS BAD BAD PUERTO RICAN BITCH WHO HAD A CONNECT TO GET MAD PILL WORK AND I CAME THRU AND WAS LIKE "YO IM MAD BROKE" AND SHE HIT ME WITH 100PACKS ALL DAY, LOVE, PURE PROFIT. I WAS BEATIN ALL DAY, BUKKAKE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, GETTIN FED, GETTIN MONEY. LIVIN NIGGA! THEN I FELT LIKE "MAN THIS OTHER BITCH OVER HERE IS REAL BAD, AND SHE LETS ME DRIVE HER WHIP ALL DAY WHILE SHE'S AT WORK" SO I JUST FUCKED WIT HER, SMELL ME? THEN WHEN THE OTHER BITCH CAME OUT ON SOME SHIT LIKE "WAAAH WAAAH YOU PLAYIN MEEE WAAAH" I JUST SHRUGGED AND JUMPED IN THE OTHER BITCH WHIP. CALL THE WAMBULANCE BITCH. I AINT GIVIN A BITCH NOOOOO MONEY, THATS WHEN YOU GET FUCKED UP HUB AND THEN THE BITCH DOES YOU DIRTY AND YOU REALIZE YOU COULDA PUT HYDRAULICS ON YOUR CIVIC WITH THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON BUYIN THIS BITCH SHOES ALONE. WHERES YOUR MONEY AT B? THAT SHIT GONE, AND THAT BITCH GOT SOME CRISPY ASS 4'S ON HER FEET AND YOU OVER HERE LIKE "DAMN, I COULDA BOUGHT THAT SHIT I WANTED BUT I GOT THIS BITCH A COACH BAG INSTEAD"...WHEN I GOT A BITCH, I GOT A BITCH. I AINT TRICKIN NOTHIN MY NIGGA, SHIT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION. ITS LIKE A NIGGA LIKE ME WILL LEAVE HIS WALLET AT HOME WHEN HE GOIN ON A DATE. FIGADEELME? ;)

MERO

HAHAHA

WOOO!!!

This reminds me of this one bitch I used to fuck with. She was all telling me I love you and shit after smashin a couple times. Then like the next week she told me she was short on rent and could she borrow $300. I made some excuse about how I would if I had it. I knocked up for the bitch one day (she aint have a phone) and her room mates were like "that bitch bounced with our rent money". They wanted to kill her. Turns out she was a pill head on the low. I try not to be racist but she was deffinately a sheisty little Jew.

Bottom line... your homegirl thinks you're a sucker and is trying to play you.

Oh man. As soon as you tell her how you feel, she starts asking for money? What was her reaction when you told her that you like her? That's a huge factor.

Also, have you ever bought things for her kids before? And you say that you've known her for years, right? So are you good friends? 'Cuz friends help friends. If she ain't really that tight with you, you have no reason whatsoever to be helping her out.

Something smells fishy. Think with your brain on this one.

Mero = truth

I was trying to explain that to a homie of mine that recently hooked up with some broad. He was talking about putting a soundsytem in his car and no less than a week after hooking up, I ask him "so where's your sounds?" He tells me he blew the money on getting his chick a new tv and dvd player.

*smack*

Originally posted by ego maniac@Dec 9 2005, 07:39 PM

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a dumb broke beezy....

how embaressing for her.

shes PATHETIC...

havin to ask some dude fer cash..

Kick her to the curb....like yesterday.

YEAH I KNOW YOU BEING SARCASTIC AND SHIT CUZ YOU'RE A BROAD, BUT NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK THEY GOTTA SUPPORT A BITCH, I THINK OTHERWISE.

MEROOOOO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 9 2005, 08:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 9 2005, 08:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Dec 9 2005, 07:39 PM

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a dumb broke beezy....

how embaressing for her.

shes PATHETIC...

havin to ask some dude fer cash..

Kick her to the curb....like yesterday.

YEAH I KNOW YOU BEING SARCASTIC AND SHIT CUZ YOU'RE A BROAD, BUT NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK THEY GOTTA SUPPORT A BITCH, I THINK OTHERWISE

MEROOOOO

[/b]

Being Sarcastic?

Im being Dead Fucking Serious.....

A Woman that has to ask a man fer

cash to pay her fucking phone bill,

I mean come on... the bitch is grown.

Shes a gawddamn leach...

He should be lucky he found this shitout

now and not later... when hes really whipped..