i accidentally ate car wax today

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i had just gotten out of the shower and i forgot i put mac and cheese in the oven. so i ran still wet and pulled it out. as i was fussing w/ the foil top i scratched in my ear. then i got cheese on ym scratching finger and instinctively licked it. fucking gross. it happened so fast that until i tasted that shit i didnt realize i was digging my ear and sticking my finger in my food or my mouth. im nasty when im home alone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Dec 22 2004, 02:29 AM

i had just gotten out of the shower and i forgot i put mac and cheese in the oven. so i ran still wet and pulled it out. as i was fussing w/ the foil top i scratched in my ear. then i got cheese on ym scratching finger and instinctively licked it. fucking gross. it happened so fast that until i tasted that shit i didnt realize i was digging my ear and sticking my finger in my food or my mouth. im nasty when im home alone.

THIS IS THE DOPEST SHIT I EVER HEARD, PIMPIN'. YOU TRULY ARE A BALLIN-ASS NIGGA AND I RESPECT YOU FOR DAT. PROPS.

Guest Resurrection

GO COP THE NEW 2PAC ALBUM. THAT SHIT IS HOT. BUT ON THE REAL, WHITEBOY EMINEM'S WHINY VOICE AND TUPAC DON'T GO TOGETHER. EMINEM CHANGED HIS VOICE OVER TIME BUT HE SOUNDED DOPER BACK IN THE DAY.

Sometimes I'll be doing whatever, like talking to a girl, and I feel something very small kind of drop inside my ear. When she isn't looking I'll stick my pinky in my ear, and out comes a huge chunk of ear wax, it's the weirdest sensation. It just kind of breaks off from the rest of whatever it was stuck to and sits in my earlobe, until I tell my pinky to go remove it.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder@Dec 21 2004, 09:24 PM

Sometimes I'll be doing whatever, like talking to a girl, and I feel something very small kind of drop inside my ear. When she isn't looking I'll stick my pinky in my ear, and out comes a huge chunk of ear wax, it's the weirdest sensation. It just kind of breaks off from the rest of whatever it was stuck to and sits in my earlobe, until I tell my pinky to go remove it.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i agree with the belly button ass crack thing, i have no idea either, do you think it's fused together smomehow, kinda like an exhaust pipe?

i keep my ears super clean nowadays, however i always forget to wash em out when im in the shower sometimes and i get this drip of soap when im sitting at my desk at work, needless to say it's pretty gross.

Yeah I don't know why it's like that. Do oils from crap and lint from your butt migrate across your torso and get scared and suddenly decide to take refuge in the belly button? Because sometimes I get lint in my belly button just like butt crack lint. They must be somehow related.

One great thing I like to do is, when taking a shower, if I sense that huge fart is on its way, I sit down real quick, and fart into the water, and it makes the coolest noise. That and I think water has mysterious fart magnafying qualities that make them 10 times more stinky.

Guest Resurrection

YO HESIANDET STRAIGHT UP NIGGA YOU ONE DEEP MOTHAFUCKA. WHERE YOU COME UP WITH THIS? I'VE READ WRITINGS BY PLATO, SOCRATES, NIETZCHE, AND KARL MARX, BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO ENLIGHTENED UNTIL I READ THIS THREAD. THIS MOTHAFUCKA HESHIANDET IS DEEP. KEEP DROPPIN THAT STEADY KNOWLEDGE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HO'S AND TRICKS. TELL A BITCH "BITCH, YOU WITHOUT ME IS LIKE HARRY MELVIN WITHOUT THE BLUENOTES... YOU'LL NEVER GO PLATINUM"

KEEP YA HEAD UP