Hysterical Uncontrolable Laughter

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Last night me and the lady went to a summer cinema to watch 'catch me if you can. For those that dont know, a summer cinema is a theater without walls, without roof, without surround...kinda like a parking lot with a huge screen. I say kinda cause the rest is like a huge garden with trees and flowers. You can smoke and you can drink. The one we went is right under the Parthenon and with last nights moon it was beautifull.

Anyway, after already having 3 beers Handratty(Tom Hanks) drops what i since now refer to as 'the greatest joke in humanity'

- Wanna hear me tell a joke?

-Hell yeah! we'd love to hear you tell a joke!

-KNOCK KNOCK

-Who's there?

-GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Now, i dont know if you think thats funny, infact I KNOW you dont think its funny since when the joke dropped i laughed SO HARD, SO LOUD AND FOR SO LONG that the whole theater boooed me to stop. I still dont give a fuck. Theres nothing better than the feeling of laughing your ass off without having control of it.

THIS IS THE HYSTERICAL UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER THREAD.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

last night one of my friends called this girl face face.

as in, "see you in a minute face face"

well you might as well have maced me i went down to the ground so hard laughing. maybe if you could see this girls face you would laugh half as hard as i did, but cmon, face face? youve never said it.

hahahahhaha i love fucked up names people give eachother....especially kids....i know a guy thats had the name boogerneck for years....or another guy alot of his homies call him "the dome"....or this one guy whos is a friendof a friend , his name is "r.b"...for Retarded Bitch....and supposedly this kid has a mental disability to match....i could go on with the names but whatever...u get the point...

The uncontrollable retarded laughing only comes out drunk or high. Me and my buddy were talkin shit to each other one night and he called me a punk ass bitch. Then this dude called him a punk ass ass. It kept getting worse and worse until i called some one an ass ass ass It was probably much funnier at the time.

:lol:

Guest im not witty

oh yeah i totally forgot to mention i was completely slizzered when he said face face. later he told about the time he fingered a girls butthole when they were in kindergarden. i laughed alot then but not as much as face face.