Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hysterical Uncontrolable Laughter

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Last night me and the lady went to a summer cinema to watch 'catch me if you can. For those that dont know, a summer cinema is a theater without walls, without roof, without surround...kinda like a parking lot with a huge screen. I say kinda cause the rest is like a huge garden with trees and flowers. You can smoke and you can drink. The one we went is right under the Parthenon and with last nights moon it was beautifull.
    Anyway, after already having 3 beers Handratty(Tom Hanks) drops what i since now refer to as 'the greatest joke in humanity'

- Wanna hear me tell a joke?

-Hell yeah! we'd love to hear you tell a joke!

-KNOCK KNOCK

-Who's there?

-GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Now, i dont know if you think thats funny, infact I KNOW you dont think its funny since when the joke dropped i laughed SO HARD, SO LOUD AND FOR SO LONG that the whole theater boooed me to stop. I still dont give a fuck. Theres nothing better than the feeling of laughing your ass off without having control of it.

THIS IS THE HYSTERICAL UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER THREAD.

2. caL

caL Senior Member

ahaha yea when i first saw it i was laughin like crazy too.
    the movies straight.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i am known to do that when i am tired, and when i havent eaten in a while. people always call me 'permafried'

4. im not witty

im not witty Guest

last night one of my friends called this girl face face.
    as in, "see you in a minute face face"

well you might as well have maced me i went down to the ground so hard laughing. maybe if you could see this girls face you would laugh half as hard as i did, but cmon, face face? youve never said it.

5. hahahahaha, thats dope^^

Girls and funny names are out of control.

6. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

^^^actually I have...a lot, me and my girl say face face all the time. Usually for chicks who have model face or just busted, or just to say it. Face mouth, face face, etc.

7. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

hahahahhaha i love fucked up names people give eachother....especially kids....i know a guy thats had the name boogerneck for years....or another guy alot of his homies call him "the dome"....or this one guy whos is a friendof a friend , his name is "r.b"...for Retarded Bitch....and supposedly this kid has a mental disability to match....i could go on with the names but whatever...u get the point...

8. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

- Wanna hear me tell a joke?

-Hell yeah! we'd love to hear you tell a joke!

-KNOCK KNOCK

-Who's there?

-GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

:lol: :lol: hahaha!!!!

Bump.

9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

The uncontrollable retarded laughing only comes out drunk or high. Me and my buddy were talkin shit to each other one night and he called me a punk ass bitch. Then this dude called him a punk ass ass. It kept getting worse and worse until i called some one an ass ass ass It was probably much funnier at the time.

:lol:

10. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

aaaaahahahahahahahha...ive had that same conversation with a friend before....

11. im not witty

im not witty Guest

oh yeah i totally forgot to mention i was completely slizzered when he said face face. later he told about the time he fingered a girls butthole when they were in kindergarden. i laughed alot then but not as much as face face.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

from now on im calling 'drive-ins' 'summer cinemas' thats so fresh

face face is fuckin killing me!

13. Haha, it really is fresh...but a drive-in is a drive-in...
    I should take some pictures

14. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

I saw that flick with my lady friend...some super silly stuff....

15. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

"Dude. You had to have been there. It was so funny."