Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hypothetical situation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Sep 19, 2002.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

ok, the breakdown:

you've been friends with a girl for a number of years, and you fall in love with her. you both love each other, but haven't been intimate (fucked, etc.) you're facing a situation: 1) tell her and everything works out 2) tell her and your friendship crashes and burns
    what do you do?

2. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

CASUAL SEX.............The solution to all situations like that

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, that leaves it open, ya know?

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

im kinda in this same situation... but i told her.... and well i dont know it sucks cause i know nothing will ever happen between us, but hey! still got friendship :eek: ;)

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, and you get to see her with every new boyfriend, too... how'd you lay it on her? how did she react?

6. bug

bug Guest

STOP BEING A LITTLE WHINY BITCH, AND JUST FUCK HER ALREADY.

7. zen

zen New Jack

dont tell her. it wont work out.

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

what makes you say that?

9. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

99% of relationships dont work out, but your also not going to be able to carry on a normal friendship forever if your in love with her...so you have 2 choices, dont tell her and eventually kick yourself in the wrists with a razor when she falls in love with someone else; or tell her and be with her and all happy and probably end up breaking up eventually..i think this second part could be wrong though because if your this close on a friendship basis then a relationship could be even better.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

word, i hear ya. it's a tough situation, huh? i have no way of knowing what she'll say, but i'm sure our friendship won't end if i tell her, it would just be weird for awhile. i dunno. i appreciate the wisdom, though.